New turn signals

G

Just found some pictures of another designer Hayabusa in Japan, nothing too special but the front turn signals caught my eye as being rather nice. It appears to be a carbon fibre addition making the bike look that little bit meaner.

http://www.dazee.net/bikes/lamps.jpg

Picture isn't great, I'll try to scan again tonight. Has anyone else seen these lights or know where to get them ?

I wonder if those are simple inserts or if more would be required to replace?

OK, found out more about them, I guess it's down to if you really think it is worth the cost for that different look.

They are carbon fibre covers that fit to the stock cowling and utilize the stock turn signals. Made by a company called Coerce, part number is 42-CDCC3104 and price is 22,500 yen = $212

I'll be getting some to give the carbon cowl kit on my bike a more individual look. Sorry I have no information about Coerce apart from the name at the moment, if anyone else does please post the info here.

BTW. Was nice to see the bike also had the same airbox mod that has been discussed on this site !

[This message has been edited by dazee (edited 26 January 2000).]

Hi dazee,
I have to replace my nose peice due to a fall and noticed that you have a carbon fiber one. Could you let me know if yours is a true copy of the original with the headlight cut out or did you have to modify it to fit on your bike. Prices, availabily, or anything else would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Rob, if you want the true replacement OEM piece in carbon fiber then you would want to talk to Kaw. about that. The A-TECH is OEM replacement pieces that look totally awesome in carbon fiber.

Kaw is dealing with A-Tech for the USA, I have most of the pieces now for my bike in Japan in carbon. They are true OEM replacements, you don't need to cut/drill anywhere. The carbon finish is great. The A-Tech bike, price list and available materials are on my homepage, of course prices for the US will be different.

http://www.dazee.net/bikes/a-tech.htm

Well I found my A-TECH shipment at last

it is sitting at the United Airlines terminal ten minutes away from me. They recieved the shipment monday and nobody could be bothered to call me or my customs broker to let me know it is here. Thursday morning at 7am I will be in their office looking for the manager and an explaination. Stay tuned I will have parts in the PM (thursday).

Roberto I have full Hayabusa bodysets and misc parts in these boxes. I also have several shipments to follow, about one a week so I can fill an inventory so nobody has to wait for parts more than a few days.

I will start a New thread thursday after I take possesion of the shipment. I will clear up any delays in shipping in the AM with my meeting with the UA shipping manager. As it works out I have known him for over twenty five years so I would expect a smooth process to follow future shipments.
=============================================
I have a new email address for A-TECH product inquiry and will have an English web site just shortly (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Info: info-usa@a-tech.org

Site: http://www.a-tech.org/
=============================================
In the time being you can try the above or reach me for sure at hemillard@snet.net.

Turn signals, our friend from Canada has some real nice snapin units available. Yes that is Olivier at FreeStyle MotoDesign with the turn signals. The only downside of his turn signal is that the male portion of the socket is an expensive GM Delco part. Real waterproof product but not cheap.

I will post some pictures later on the Photopoint site.

Take a look at the Kowa Tools site for a nice "terminal kit" to hook into the OEM harness. Nice OEM style waterproof connectors.

I am expecting to offer something with the A-TECH "fenderless kits" as an alternative to the OEM stalks the kit allows. A-TECH USA will supply lights with connectors and oem terminal ends for plug and play installation.

You just gotta love the guy ! How he gets all this sorted out is amazing. Great work Kawabuser !

Yes he (Michael) has gone to a LOT of trouble to get the A-Tech parts. Three cheers for KawAbuser!

Thank you very much dazee for your response.
KawAbuser " YOU DA' MAN ", did you realize that you have over 1,600 posts?
I think Suzuki should give you some recognition for all you have done for the Hayabusa.
My personal thanks to you and all the great people here at Hayabusa.org that make our motorcycle experience more enjoyable.
KawAbuser I will Email you so that you can give me the perticulars on the nose peice.

Thank you, Bob

I'll buy something extra to show my appreciation. Those stalks sound interesting.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 26 January 2000).]

Back