Nojima Japan: Exhaust Systems

^^I'd go with Brock's for the mapping rep alone. Far as I have seen, Hindle makes their own full systems that look identical to Brock's (Except they appear a bit higher quality and are a couple pounds heavier, maybe). I think Brock would make an arrangement with his manufacturers to not let them copy his pipes and sell them as their own if he was worried about internal competition. He knows what his maps and his name is worth.

Yes Nojima are exceptional! You should see the welds & the fit = PERFECT!

I have seen the original prototype and it was awesome. Wish I could afford a system. And yes I believe it is now imported through Brocks. The sound was like Music...

This was on our secret project bike last year and has been replaced with Brocks.

Like Outback says NO WRONGS... JUST RIGHT! :thumbsup:

June08 003b.JPG

Last edited:
Yes Nojima are exceptional! You should see the welds & the fit = PERFECT!

I have seen the original prototype and it was awesome. Wish I could afford a system. And yes I believe it is now imported through Brocks. The sound was like Music...

This was on our secret project bike last year and has been replaced with Brocks.

Like Outback says NO WRONGS... JUST RIGHT! :thumbsup:
Great post Kento thanks for the information.

Wow, someone did some real reading into a picture and a few words .......... WOW, We do sell Brock's systems through our accounts with Schnitz Racing and Orient Express with our own maps, so this post is more of the same non-factual ranting ............. interesting.....

You sell them through Schnitz or buy them through Schnitz...?

I'm not understanding. Greg, why can't you sell Brock's exhaust....?

You sell them through Schnitz or buy them through Schnitz...?

I'm not understanding. Greg, why can't you sell Brock's exhaust....?
We were removed as a direct dealer when I complained about horrible welds you could see through with lighting, four years ago on a customers system. I still have the pictures. I am big into quality. Since you asked.

I never talk bad about anyone nor do I bash any company. Don't have to make a name that way. We just sell some other systems that offer great power, great price with our own tuning maps for racers across the world.

Tsukigi, Ti-Force, Akrapovic, Vance & Hines, M4, Yoshimura....its has worked very well for us. Following our own foot steps. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I first off want to say that as a Brock Dealer this post is truly insulting to someone who has done so much for the sport..The Brock's Ct Series exhaust is MANUFACTUERED by Nojima for Brock according to Brock's Specs just like the StreetSmart Series is MANUFACTURED by Hindle to Brock's Spec,just like you wanting to have your exhaust manufactured by Ti-Force or all the other pipe manufacturers you were so called working with in your post...I know you and Brock had a falling out but this is truly poor business practice and will bite you in the butt if not careful,just a fair warning...Brock doesn't just remove a badge and stick his name on it,he does true r&d,specing,and testing to be sure product is at it's best before production,he doesn't have pipe dreams...I wish there were more people like Brock around instead of the fly by nights,the industry would be worth something still instead of diminishing...This post is truly a disgrace and I don't know how a so called professional would even conjure up a post with all the work that you got to do...they say a idle mind is a terrible thing,get your game up...

Folks don't read this as an attack but information for those that don't know the industry or what Brock has done for the sportbike/racing community as a whole..I just hate seeing more conflict being brought into the sport that's not needed...We all can make money and have fun but we only get ahead by helping the next man succeed not by trying to pull him down...This Post Is Just Good Ole Crab Pot Syndrome At It's Finest...You'll have a good day....

I agree with you, Brock does the R&D and deserves credit, and they have been very influential. Without product development we all would have the same crap from 30 years ago. However having someone else make your product gives them acess to your specs and the ability to duplicate it whenever they want. (double edge sword).

I can assure you nothing brock's selling is duplicated in any way or form by those manufacturers and here's why...Your sales haven't been the best a company steeps in and helps boost your sales not only via their product but your sales are boosted cause your now selling your street,dirt and offroad accessories to those same customers that have other toys(or their friends)...It's called integrity and not burning bridges(never cut off the hand with a spoon that's feeding you soup when only other utensil on table is a fork)....

Last edited:
We were removed as a direct dealer when I complained about horrible welds you could see through with lighting, four years ago on a customers system. I still have the pictures. I am big into quality. Since you asked.

I never talk bad about anyone nor do I bash any company. Don't have to make a name that way. We just sell some other systems that offer great power, great price with our own tuning maps for racers across the world.

Tsukigi, Ti-Force, Akrapovic, Vance & Hines, M4, Yoshimura....its has worked very well for us. Following our own foot steps. :thumbsup:

So that's what happened.....huh.....

OK.............So I have absolutely no probem what-so-ever with Got-Busa, and I have never had any dealing with Gregg or HPC........

What I have a problem with is the continued character assassination of Gregg and HPC by Got-Busa in every post Gregg makes...............enough already....

OK.............So I have absolutely no probem what-so-ever with Got-Busa, and I have never had any dealing with Gregg or HPC........

What I have a problem with is the continued character assassination of Gregg and HPC by Got-Busa in every post Gregg makes...............enough already....

If you or anyone has a problem or questions about what happened in the past, you can PM me. This is an OLD thread if you would have checked the date before posting.... :poke:

FYI....he is no longer a sponsor on this site! Good day... :beerchug:

I truly thank you, I almost think I see things sometimes...taking the high road. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Wow, someone did some real reading into a picture and a few words .......... WOW, We do sell Brock's systems through our accounts with Schnitz Racing and Orient Express with our own maps, so this post is more of the same non-factual ranting ............. interesting.....

Yes, it seems as if this statement was read into way to far and as if they wanted to make it more than what it is:whistle:

Back