Oh, the humanity!!! (Archival Busa Pic / be prepared)

I miss my 02 silver and grey ! i'm on the left

post-42-17304-FrisbeeOysterRun2[1].jpg

I rode that one all around the country , 39 states ! What a blast . almost all the ones colored in my sig .

I wouldn't have recognized you. I definitely prefer your current choice in leathers :thumbsup:

bump!

How in the world did this thread slide to the third page of new posts? :dunno:

nice pics but lets not concern ourselves with being older or fatter or any of those things, cause..well...im older, fatter and all those things myself and it really.............hang on a minute i cant find my Doans Pills:laugh:

:rofl:

So, I was going through some old pix and came across one of me with my original 'busa taken back in early 2002. Dang, I looked so serious!!!

Compare it to 'now' (taken 10/5/08, my birthday). What a riot.

I'm a mere 'older, fatter version' of my former self!!!

Hefty, hefty, hefty!!! :rofl:

:laugh:

I think I can see what has happened here.

First, the serious look. Defintely the result of not getting enough free stuff to test on the bike.

Second, Hefty, hefty, hefty!!! Well...............eight years and how many pieces of Julian Pie later?

:poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I can see what has happened here.

First, the serious look. Defintely the result of not getting enough free stuff to test on the bike.

Second, Hefty, hefty, hefty!!! Well...............eight years and how many pieces of Julian Pie later?

:poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We'll be in Julian Saturday and Sunday this week. Craig (Shortboarder) is coming down from LA to ride with the crew.

Should be fun...I'll bet you see pix of Julian Pie soon...very soon...:beerchug:

So, Rich...do you see something that will soon be yours when you look at the pic on the (R)? :whistle:

I'm the opposite on ol red I was a goofball, I'm much more serious now ... NOT! :laugh:

Spring 2008 020b.jpg

Pict0030.JPG

We'll be in Julian Saturday and Sunday this week. Craig (Shortboarder) is coming down from LA to ride with the crew.

Should be fun...I'll bet you see pix of Julian Pie soon...very soon...:beerchug:

MMMMM Pie, hope they're OPEN this time! :whistle:

Back