oil in air box

bulldog_46106

Registered
i have a 02 busa love doing wheelies but getting very tired of having to clean out the air box full of oil. the oil is coming from the crank case air tube. anyone have any solution to this problem?? i have heard they make a filter that fit in your oil pan to help keep the oil where it belongs but not sure who has them!!

I run an Hayab since 99 and do wheelies all the time, I have not any "unatural" amount of oil, as a mather of fact I just cleaned my air bix and little recerptor who was half full in about 3 years!
smile.gif
No residues on the air filter as well.. So might think about having a second look to that problem!!
smile.gif
Maybe some other thing could cause that!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

i did run alittle bit more oil in the bike, just to asure that i dont run it dry in a wheelie, dont want to lock the motor up. northface, do you ride your wheelies very long, or high?i ride them about two or three miles, at a pretty high balance point. blue streak, what is that windage tray? does that transfer the oil pick up from front to the back? thank you all for the response, todd

Back