OK Crazy Idea

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I know we all found this site a million different ways. Most of us have a pretty good relationship with some dealer or vendor. Wouldnt it be cool if we come up with a type of business card to give the dealer/vendor to invite a new busa owner to check out the site? I have talked to my guy, he said he is cool with that. What do you think?

I think its a great idea.
smile.gif
We could meet more busa riders in our area to ride with. I know they sell alot of busas around here, but I dont really see many on the road.

This is how I get word out about my MC.. since it is an all girl club, whenever one of the salesmen sell a bike to a girl or a girl comes in asking about one, he gives them my card and they call me and I talk to them... usually giving advice... for women by women. It's good as long as they remember to do it. Some forget.. I also have a few parts guys that pass out the cards as well.

I think it would be a good idea.. I mean we give a lot of good advice on here too... even if they are just THINKING about getting a Busa.

Chris, I thought about some cards a few months back and Omslaw made some up for us. I'll see if I can get him to make some for you. I take them to bike nights and have given some to the shops as well.

Chris, I thought about some cards a few months back and Omslaw made some up for us. I'll see if I can get him to make some for you. I take them to bike nights and have given some to the shops as well.
Can you post the card? That way those of us with local business card connections can get them made... just a thought.

Back