One strange image...

04HappyBus

Registered
Doing a little routine maintenance today, changing spark plugs.  I figured I'd take a few pics while the tank was up on my '04 model.

Looking at the pictures on the computer about an hour later I noticed this wierd image...

What IS this?  I had the battery unhooked, all the plug caps disconnected and the #2 plug out when I clicked this pic.

whatthe.jpg

Dude Your leaking blinker fluid man... Better pick some up.

Doing a little routine maintenance today, changing spark plugs. I figured I'd take a few pics while the tank was up on my '04 model.

Looking at the pictures on the computer about an hour later I noticed this wierd image...

What IS this? I had the battery unhooked, all the plug caps disconnected and the #2 plug out when I clicked this pic.
If it is liquid it is more than likely moisture from water intrusion from washing the bike.

I get it all the time

If it is not liquid you are referring too, then I have no idea. but I do know water and moisture will get down around the plugs

Even the most casual observer can clearly see and identify that the image in question is without a doubt the flux capacitor overflow graphically captured during an event of sequential expulsion.

Silly Hobbit....Trix are for Warlocks.
biggrin.gif

Back