Opinions needed.

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
So.
I'm buying a 'new to me' bike.
Looking at two on this and another board.
What are your thoughts on the two bikes?

1= 02 LE All Black. (where i'm leaning.)
2*=

*one thing that gets me about buying #2 is that its been heavily modded already. i dont know if i am ready to commit to someone else's modifications. hard to read history.

Please tell me what you think Busaclan. Thanks in advance.
Don't sugarcoat it either. I am leather skinned and speak my mind too.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: "stuff.... ya know."|1100471592 -->

Hey Ted......Smiddy's has no mods that you'd have to worry about a bad job being done on it.
No internals at all.
Postals is a very nice ride though.
Kinda depends on your riding style.
Smiddy's will not rail well being long.
Both are dropped.
Personally I'd take Postal's, but mostly cuz I really like the all Black SE's, and I'm not a fan of long bikes.

Well it depends how you look at it, If you have the money to do the mods yourself, go with postals,if you do not have time or money to do the mods why not start with a already sweet bike. What is #2 asking for his though? I never seen a price. #2 has about 8-9k more miles too.

Ohhh an to let you know, those are both 02 models, you can get an new 04 at a dealer in ohio for about $9500 OTD. Only $1000 more for a bike that is brand new with 0 miles. Just something to think about.

If you can it's alway;s better to go new with sport bikes & sport cars
OK deduction until price comes into play.
If you can find a low miler in mint shape, that has been babied and not abused at all, which I'm thinkin is what Postal's is, and you wanna spend money on roughly the same mods Postal has....yer better off used.
Welcome aboard dude!!
thumbs-up.gif

What do you want the bike for? twisties or drag racing? That would be the deciding factor since both bikes are very nice. Postals would be a great all around bike and the black SE's are sweet. Smiddy's bike would be a great bike to buy if you want to start drag racing since it already has an arm and some basic mods and I like the 02 silver/ grey almost as much as the black (thats why I own one).
cool.gif

Judging from what I know about Postal, I'd go with his. Stand up type of guy. I don't know smiddy from Adam, I'm just giving my thoughts. Not trying to sell Postal's bike either, because I would love to have it for myself.

Back