PACKAS FINAL POST !!!!!

I'm 100% behind BigDog on this issue.

There are currently 2 uncensored Busa sites to post on, and there will soon be a new one that'll be uncensored AND will encourage radical thinking in every direction.

I know there's a lot of people on .org (I'd say it's the majority judging from the number who choose not to post on the uncensored sites) who enjoy the relative civility, cameraderie and the Hayabusa focus & fun of this site.

Why shove crap in the faces of the members who want that kind of site? When I feel the need to spew I've got other places to go where it won't offend anyone.

.org is irreplaceable as a site for speed junkies to meet and share their favorite drug. If Chase allows people like Packa, who in his own words doesn't give a **** for this site to get around registration rules, soon there'll be 10 Packas on here, then 30.

Then this site will be lost for everyone.

Chase already spends enough energy straightening out people like me, throwing off people like CyberJosie and politely warning others via e-mail on a regular basis. How much more can he do?

Bottom line: If you're using this board, you OWE him your support. So fall in or post elsewhere.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 01 January 2000).]

KEVTEC it's brain damage. I've been on my back with a fever since last Monday. No booze. No fun. No sex. No riding. No meat. No fresh air. No fun.

So I guess I lost it :)

Packa is no loss. I've seen many go after Dirty Pete here, most have a particular gripe to settle, in which case DP has always held his own. Sometimes there were apologies, sometimes not. Packa had no motive. He is just a guy with a really poor attitude who believes that he's got some thing to prove to the world. I don't mind the way the Bigdog handles this site at all. He let packa go on for quite a bit, even gave him fair warning at one point. But packa took more rope than he was allotted. Really, Kevtec, you would have been bored with the guy all to quick. Lots of the org. members jumped in at first to play the flame war, but fond there was no depth to the guy. Every thing was up yours, or a ninja kick to your head. I think Packa is just that way because of low self-esteem.

Yea Pete, you did that flu thing this year already, let someone else have a try at it.

Doc's got me on Amantadine, Really helped!

Thanks Konrad for the advice. The Motrin has been good for fever control.

Maui that thing I had 8 weeks ago wasn't flu. It was Orchitis. You don't ever want it. A disease of the balls with no known cause. Swelling, fever, shakes and on and on. Worst thing I've ever been through that wasn't a physical injury.

Thank God all this nonsense is happening now and not in the riding season.

Well now we're just gonna have to have a talk with Fay May about those industrial cleaners she's been using

Get well, you're missing the bloody start of the new year.

LAbusas.org will have a board up soon. We will never edit. If you post you can rest assured that you will get a responce-
Sex/Drugs/and Rock and Roll, thats LA-

Happy New Year to all, and please dont use/abuse any substance and drive-
ducmanic

I think Bigdog is doing a great job. How many manslut poofta's and Ninja kicks to the head can you read before it gets boring like a stuck record? I come here to talk bikes with other motorcyclists not read the constant torrent of crud flowing from Fudge's keyboard. I LIKE this site and it's content. Thanks Chase!

I am behind BigDog for exercising his right to do what ever the he!! he wants with HIS site.

That said, BigDog editing, locking down and cleaning up posts from Packa and other dip $hit$ that have caused trouble on this board doesn't solve the problem.

If like DP says, we don't need input from Packa and others, then WE should stop participating in the Bull $hit threads. It's pretty easy to skip over an idiotic reply from someone who is trying to cause trouble. How long do you think you would keep posting if you couldn't get anyone to reply to your comments? It wouldn't take long for me to go elsewhere.

In short why give the Mother Fuker the time of day?

[This message has been edited by Factory (edited 01 January 2000).]

It is kinda sad about the 12 site. Someone IS working hard to build it up. Of course for Fudge it's his fame and glory site. Posting how he comes here whenever he wants and skirts security just to show how dumb all the org membership is. AND to keep down all the badmouthing of the 12 site that goes on here. That's what started him (according to him) he is a nice guy attacked by the Kawasaki haters at org simply defending his and thus ALL Kwasaki owners and riders honor(honor?) against the crud slinging barbarians at org. Ahh yes, Fudge the anti hero.

Fudgie the Sewer Rat is back to posting trash talk under my name at the 12 site again. Doesn't bother me 'cause the guys over there all know.

I feel for them having to put up with Fudgie. He smears them with excrement the same as he did us. And they're all good, knowledgeable guys. I can't think of one prick on the board except him and some little suck who posts pot shots under the user name "Anonymous."

They try to fend Fudgie off, but if they offend his "dignity" he chases them all over the board throwing handfuls of poop at them.

What kind of mother could produce a son like that? Phyllis Diller? Janet Reno? Linda Tripp?

Back