Paint flaking off

Where is the paint chipping, is it at a weld or out in the middle of that part? If it's next to a weld you need to make sure there is no structural damage. If it’s out in the middle and you don’t see any dents then it was most likely a rock that chipped it and is no big deal.

Can anyone tell me how to put a pic on.... The problem is about 2 inches from the weld and the weld seem fine , I rubbed it down last night to have a look.

Below the reply box at the bottom of the page... Click " Go Advance ". Then scroll back down and click " Manage Attachments ". Browse for your pics, put as many as you want or as many that it will let you. Then click " Upload ". When all the boxes are clear again. Close the window, then you can preview your post or just click " Post Reply "

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

Hi All, found a guy today who is going to X-ray the frame..... Clever eh....?

He's doing it Saturday am so I'll let you know what he says... Does anyone know of any history for the rear swinging arms failing or anything....?

Thanks for the input guys...:laugh:

Yeah, someone painted that piece...guess it's not holding up to their handy work. Sous powder coated his; might want to see about doing the same :thumbsup:

My frame/swingarm match that stock piece...thank goodness :laugh:

haha lucky you, I have the 08 blk/orange and I jsut walked down into the garage to check it and :banghead: mine dont match... not im hating it. thank god Im ditching the stock arm and tires and a bunch of other things.. :laugh:

Can anyone tell me how to put a pic on.... The problem is about 2 inches from the weld and the weld seem fine , I rubbed it down last night to have a look.

Below the text box click on do advanced, scroll down, click manage attachments, click browse, find pic , click open, click upload, I'm new here but give it a try

Back