super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

OH YA........PUSHER Rocks there Sean.........I'm sure a "God Bless You", or a heartfelt "Thank You" will suffice..........

PUSHER BRAH !!!!!!  "NIIIICE !!!!!!!!!!"........May Karma come around and bite you in the butt !!!!
wink.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Yep,
Bessie will be proud to wear them!
beerchug.gif

there is one person on this board i turn to for help all the time and responds ever time and that would be shawn. he has helped me many times. i am sure he's forgot a few. in my opinon i owed him big time. doing these panels for him was my pleasure.
i can never give enough of my time or effort to any person that serves this country. there are a lot of miltary members on here, i respect you for the commitment that has been made to this country. we as members here can not do enough to let our miltary brothers and sisters know that we honor and respect them. in a small way this is a token of our repect to shawn from all of us for his service here on h.org and to our great country.

Those things turned out amazing (to borrow Shawn's word)! Great job, Joseph! This board is an awesome place!
super.gif

pusher , you seem like a hellofaguy. the kinda guy id like to do biz with. if i wanted mine done , what is your fee?

Those look great. I can not say enough about the generosity of all of the members here.
bowdown.gif

WOW those look awesome. I was going to just buy the carbon fiber ones but after seeing those pics, I might just change my mind. The stock looks on a all blue bike just doesn't look right to me..  
SHOCKED.gif

I also agree with the whole military thing.. My dad, brother, and 2 uncles all have done their tours in Iraq. Matter of fact, my dad and both uncles also spent time over there the 1st time we were over there for desert storm. If it wasn't for the slight curve in my spine, I might have been over with them..  
wink.gif

(thepushercg @ May 29 2007,12:49) there is one person on this board i turn to for help all the time and responds ever time and that would be shawn. he has helped me many times. i am sure he's forgot a few. in my opinon i owed him big time. doing these panels for him was my pleasure.
i can never give enough of my time or effort to any person that serves this country. there are a lot of miltary members on here, i respect you for the  commitment that has been made to this country. we as members here can not do enough to let our miltary brothers and sisters know that we honor and respect them. in a small way this is a token of our repect to shawn from all of us for his service here on h.org and to our great country.
Joseph,
There is nothing that I could have done that would be worthy of the effort that you put into this - I have said thank you but we both know that that isn't enough. What people need to understand is that stuff like this is what initially grabbed my attention about this board; I mean the generosity and the treatment of the members - seeing people do this is the reason that I asked CAp to allow me to help out... I have seen a lot of people do a lot of wonderful things for people and have tried to do some stuff for people myself - but this is so far beyond what I could have ever expected. The interesting thing is that when I tell people about this stuff, they never believe me - but that is okay - I don't need them to understand, because I know that we do.
In a way, I would be much more comfortable seeing someone else post this; and chiming in about how great it is that people take care of each other - both because I would REALLY, REALLY rather not have crashed - but also because I abhore the thought of taking advantage of someone - whether or not that is the case, I figure that there is always someone worse off than I am - and therefore they deserve it more than me.

As I mentioned, thanks, but somehow, thanks just doesn't cut it.

Back