perform filters are in

OB_cbxchris

Registered
Got in a batch of the perform oil filters for busa. They have check valve like OEM and look great. They guarantee to filter better and to flow oil easier. They also claim as to not clog as easily...which is not my problem since I change oil very often. They are around 6 bucks each...had my local dealer(friend) get them from Tucker Rocky...this is a Suzuki dealership and they have had so many complaints about price of OEM they now sell them. Just thought I`d pass on info......don`t want to get filter debate going again...to each his own. My reason for using something other than OEM....2 busa`s and 2 suzuki 4 wheelers...that`s a lot of oil filters at 14 bucks a pop!!!

As far as I know it is sold only by Tucker Rocky. The suzuki filter wrench will fit it. The actual name of this filter is HIFLOFILTRO and is a european filter. Part# is HF138 ....on the side of the box it is a direct replacement for Suzuki part#s 16510-34e00 16510-06b00 16510-06b01. It does have the check valve...looks to be almost exactly the same filter. The only differences that I can see is that the roll at top of filter next to o-ring is slightly different and the filter paper inside may be slightly different. Which may be part of thier claims to flow more. One important thing that I did notice on box is this...HIFlofiltro is covered by international product liability insurance. Checked with tucker rocky and they said that this was one of the best products that they have ever sold. I`ve tried them and they seem to work fine...but to each his own! Just passing the info!!

Yeah, I sure agree also. This perform filter, is it sold through outlets like pep boys or is it just through dealers?

Back