Pics from today's ride.

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
I had a blast blazing thru I20 to Winthrop and back in WA state today with Kilroy from the forum as well as 2 other great guys.  
race.gif

The Line-up was my 05' Busa, Kilroy's 04' Busa a Blackbird XX and an SV650.
I felt very comfortable rippin' it up with these guys, they were all very good riders and definately helped me push myself some more to help me become a better rider.
(he might deny it but let me tell you, Kilroy can kick some serious ass on his Busa!)

Anyways I hope to ride again with these hooligans soon, it was an awesome time.

Thats me next to the red Busa and Kilroy is by his Purple Busa.

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117468723 -->

OK, so if there were only 4, who took the Pics.
rock.gif
Thanks for sharing you ride today, looks like you had a great time.

Thanks.

BTW the guy on the Blackbird XX had a jammer and Valentine 1 so we were cooking along with some degree of comfort.
smile.gif

I must have hit my rev limiter 5-6 times in 3rd gear...after my ear drums popped from rising to 8000 feet so fast I was mostly deaf thru most of the rest of the ride.
smile.gif

Looks like a great day and great ride! Scott beat me to it about who took the pic.
biggrin.gif

Great pics BV. Looks like you had a great day for riding. Looks like we should hook up sometime. I'm just a couple hours north of Omak, just across the border.
biggrin.gif

Great pics ... thanks for sharing. Any reviews from the guy with the V1 and Jammer ... have they ever saved him from getting a performance award??

Great pics ... thanks for sharing. Any reviews from the guy with the V1 and Jammer ... have they ever saved him from getting a performance award??
I did talk about it with him and he mentioned that it has saved him and entire groups several times, he was very confident in their abilities.

I am so jealous! That is a great road! Too bad I've gotta work weekends, I'dve joined ya!
biggrin.gif

Back