pics of my LED's

I've been planning on doing it also! where did you get your lights? Looks great!

Give a list of what sizes you got .???
i got them from custom dynamics.
i got the hyper strip package 3
i think since i have bought them they changed what you get.
either way what i have on the bike now is the following;
3 hyper strips 18 (54 leds) 2 strips over rear wheel one strip over front
4 hyper strip 6 (24 leds) 1 over each large hole in side plastics behind mesh
4 hyper strip 3 (12 leds) 1 over each of the small holes behind mesh in bottom of side plastics, and the other 2 over the mesh in each side of the tail platics.
total of 90 leds, plus i installed one of my own leds in the front that lights up when the rest of the leds are lit so when i am riding i know whether they are on or off.

wow.gif
cool.gif

Reminds me of Rhythms blue/silver several years ago with all the INDIVIDUAL, by hand LED's. summabeatch had em inside the swingarm, etc. It lit up real nice too.

GOOD JOB.

JD

looks good
cool.gif

can you post a link to where we can find them
rock.gif
I want to put some on my bike, some additional red out back and some blues in the fairings
cool.gif

cool.gif

i usually ride with mine on at early mornings and at night just have to watch out for the police, i just prefer to be seen by those cages and i like the attention lol

Looks awesome & love the color! Looks like it should be on display somewhere....I would build circular rotating pedastal in the middle of my living room, park it there & just watch the thing rotate all night long if I had this mod. Completely cool, it would be a little too much attention for me on the street but I love looking at it!

5 ot of 5 on the cool factor
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back