Pics of Ride Last Weekend North Idaho

hyperbus-I take it you have done the Clarkston to Enterprise ride before? I not, you are in for a treat. Rattlesnake and Buford are incredible. Be careful on buford..(Enterprise side) there will be marbles on the insides...

Wish I could join ya. Love those roads.

I'm off Tuesday/wednesday's...ya ever want to go for a ride, let me know. Think I'm gonna go do Holdman today...

Welcome to the board. Ride safe.

Yes I have, a year ago in August 1 week after I got the Bus. We went from Enterprise to Clarkston, Lewiston up to the Montana boarder on Hwy12. Max speed is 50 from Lewiston to Montana and it is Patrolled so you have to mello. Here is my email pvyhnal@charter.net Shoot me a line with your phone # and I'll give you mine. I will still go on a couple more day rides after this weekend but it won't be during the week. I work 58-60hrs a week at night and don't have time for anything else but work & sleep. I just happened to be on vacation this week. To bad we didn't get a hold of each other sooner, I would of went with you today.

I had the list from hell today...(9 acres takes some work!!) I didn't do holdman...did about 90 miles in north Franklin county...some exploring, just checked out some roads on the map to see if they were paved
tounge.gif

Had a fun time tho!!

I go back to work tomorrow. I'll e-mail ya.

Coeurdalenebusa did a great job on this run.
He is getting the feel of the Busa and starting to learn what it will do.
He was following me and was really watching and being surprized.
It was a BLAST ta ride with him.......he rides very smart!
Thats a PLUS+ when your riding a 200mph weapon!
tounge.gif

what nice words... rides smart...does that mean stage I was SLOW?
rock.gif
LMAO! I had a blast too... ready for some new adventures... I rode today... 47F

You guys have some awsome roads to ride on. My youngest son lives in Seattle and my oldest son, GSXTacy, and I hope to ride halfway and meet up with him in the spring.

Back