Pictures of aftermarket parts

Those are the same they probably just went up in price a bit. Was just trying to save some people from spending an extra $200 for the same thing. Maybe someone didn,t like that. Here are mine painted black. I paid $17 for the pair and they have the perforated straight thru baffles that keep the sound down a bit which is nice. They blend in nice painted black I think.

Last edited:
Wanted to post this pic of our new 330 Outside Drive Swingarm Kit. This kit allows a 330 rear tire with No Jackshaft.

Here's my girl "Sienna"...

Two Brothers slip-ons, fender elim kit w/ LEDs, "hayabusa" wheel stripes

wanted: Tobin seat, brocks street meg (full), 4" over swingarm (black), 240 kit w/ contrast cut wheels (black/chrome), HID, amber LED body kit

Healtech Timing Retard Eliminator +15bhp in 2nd at 4k revs, +9bhp in 6th at 10k revs and works fully with OEM dash gear indicator (all the others do not!)

Here is my 08 K8 Busa, not quite 2 weeks old, and I have the following extras:

Micron MotoGP cans
R&G Crash Bungs
Powerbronze Double Bubble
R&G Tail Tidy

Pearlescent White K8 with New Image Upholstery seat, Healtech TRE, Heated Seat, Suzuki Tank Pad, Bridgestone Decals

Rear Wave Rotor is also a great way to get more stopping power for low cost.

08 uses a Galfer D355 rotor in rear.
Galfer D351 in front it you are a fan of the Wave. :bowdown:
View attachment 118202

Just came in today!!! Gotta love UPS! Clear Alternative front turn signals! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here's mine with all the goodies so far.
Tsukigi Cannon exhaust, Buell pegs, Heli-bars, T-Rex no cut sliders, front lowered/ 1" bar risers, 6K HID's, homemade tag bracket.

Last edited:
Back