Pictures of Two Brothers X-Metal Pipes

Jeff, congradulations.........I'm sure your gonna be real pleased when you do dyno your bike. Did you dyno your bike stock? I'm predicting you'll see +15 HP. These TBR systems are a real bargain considering the Power, and Quality.

Jeff nice pipes,have you dynoed your pipe yet and how loud is it?I also have a 92FatBoy and I bought my wife a 94 Hertiage,both bikes custom and engine work and custom wheels and other junk on both bikes,my Fatboy will walk away from most Harleys except the Simms or Geko bikes,handling sucks on he Harleys so does the brakes,but yours look like the newer brakes and the new 88 engine.Nice website also,now I got to get my website going so people can see my bikes and other interest.Post your HP's after you do your dyno,my 99busa has 159hprw dynoed last year at 1,900 miles,all stock no work done yet until warranty runs out in May.Ride Safe

All of the plastic went back on the bike just like it orginally did. The bike looks great. It is only a little lowder than stock, so I am real happy about that. I have not dynoed it yet, but I might get to it this weekend. Installation of the pipes was not fun, because to make it easy, you need to remove the radiator and oil cooler. Once that stuff is off, it is very easy. I enjoy messing around with this stuff, so I didn't mind.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

hi jeff hartz is the picture you post of the two brother x metal systemon your bike the c4 or c5 muffler ? richie

Jeff, where is Mansfield, TX? I live in the Austin area, Johnnycheese lives around here too. I would like to see your Bus with the TB pipe since I am considering that pipe for my Blue/Silver Bus as well.

Mansfield is a subburb of the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. I was planning a trip this weekend to Fredricksburg,TX but this cold weather has put that trip to the side. 5 of us are going to Fredricksburg the weekend of April 15th to ride the hills in that area. Maybe you could join us.
Ride safe!

Jeff, I had been thinking about taking a cruise through the hill country. Send me an e-mail when you are planning on going and I will see if me and the wife can make it. My e-mail address is gdavis23@csc.com.

l8tr

Back