Ping!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I know some folks pass through here on their way to Nirvana... but was wondering if anyone has seen or heard some of these guyz?

Sledhead, TerraHawk, Kerbie, SirUK, TJFast, Pure Ego, BusaHigg, Twisted .... the list goes on & on Just hope everyones OK.

:type:

Busahigg posted info about the custom paint on his bike...Pure Ego posted about his clone, new baby...Haven't seen any of the others...

Hey guys!!! I'm alive and kickin'. Been busy with the new house. Got my new plate for the bike. "Weelee". Have to get a pic of it for ya.

Welcome back Sled. How is the new house?
Now where are the rest of them?

Hey jwcfbd. The house is slowly coming together. A few boxes still scattered here and there.

Kerb!! I was just talking about you the other day!

SO my nephew brings me a sticker to put on my bike with my favorite phrase of all time.....BAD COP..NO DONUT!!

Think the coppers are gonna like my plate and that sticker?? :super:

Hey guys!!! I'm alive and kickin'. Been busy with the new house. Got my new plate for the bike. "Weelee". Have to get a pic of it for ya.
Hey Sled!!! I'm still waitin' on that plane ride honey!!!! Glad to hear all is well with the new house and wifey(?) right? Missed you at Laguna, maybe next year!! I still owe you a ride in the car with the top down!!! :devil:
Lo :bounce:

Hey Lo!!!!!! How's the cutest Busa rider on the good earth doin???

You got a deal on that plane ride next year!! Guaranteed! We'll go out late evening and fly around the city with the lights on....looks really neat!!! Yep....I'm officially married so its the wifey! Can't wait for the car ride!!!

Glad to see your still around. Been missin ya!

Back