Please help, wife not happy

When you keep them as girlfriends and they never make it to wife, youll never have an issue.

I think its time for you to upgrade from the old and busted wife model to the new girlfriend 3000 model.

do you keep a close eye on your tire pressure?

There is not a tire on earth that will hold up to a busa with an adreneline adicted rider at the helm.

Jefro, u just won my prize as the worst possible comment made today on the org....:laugh:

Gee, thanks! That means alot especially coming from you. :beerchug:
Recently got outta my 3rd marriage and still a touch bitter, but damn, I just got 3200 miles out of a Power One and trust me I didn't baby it. This guys' got a serious burnout problem!!!

Yep, quick launches at the traffic lites and quick stops will wear out a tire fast.
Take it easy in the first couple gears and then pour the coal to her.!!
Like the Bros said, get a harder tire too.
Keep the wife, I can see why she's concerned.!! :-)

there are some irretrievably messed up guys on here...New wife smell is almost as bad as Jefro's comments yesterday...so wickedly funny my sides hurt...:whistle:

Last edited:
I ride with Pilot Road 2ct on and love them for all around riding. I commute to work for 75% of my riding, but the last 25% is leaning the bike over in the mountain curves as much as I can and the tires perform great.

I do not plan to swap my tires out with any other brand for quite some time as I am very happy with the Pilot Road 2ct.

i am having pilot power 2ct fitted tomorrow. i will slow down on the busa and really try and make this tyre last. i am also thinking if the wife lets me!!!! to get a 750 gixxer to rag.

Actually, I kinda like that "New Wife" smell!

Don't you? :cheerleader:

Heck yeah! Liked that "new wife smell" so much I've sniffed it 3 times so far! Except I always called it "being under the ether". And sooner or later the ether wears off and then, well........let's just say that "new wife smell" turns into just another Shinko-buy it, mount it, blow it up, burn it up, throw it away and get another one. :heart-break:

I like your attitude Jefro. But damn, you don't have to buy every car you kick the tires on!:whistle:

Back