Polishing Frame

Frank, how long will it take you to polish my frame? Do you mind if I just sent you the whole bike or would you prefer just the frame? What would be a good time to give you a call?

Chucky

Big Daddy: Call between 8 & 9 in the morning.
If I don't answer e-mail Me and tell Me to get the hell off the phone....

Rolling Chassis would be nice...

A polishing job is not in my list right now, but I have a question: how much can you polish those ugly looking welding seams? If I ever polish the frame, the number one reason would be to eliminate them, but I'm afraid it would affect the structural integrity of the frame. What's your opinion?

The seems on my bike polished up nicely, but you could take a D.A. to then if you didnt want them there, just dont get into the base metal..

Frank,
I would have had you do mine. Only if I knew, I would of paid you a good penny for that service. What a pain in the arss that was but it looks really good,
thanks for the help

Most guy's do a good job on the first side they start on and then see how Big a job it is and Hurry through the other side.

When I look at someone elses polish job I look at how well they did on the Welds.

Polishing wheels is something I would never do. Spend the money and have those Chromed!

Question, does anyone know a good polishing source in or around the Silicon Valley?

And if possible, could someone link me to or email me some pics of a polished HAYABUSA?

[This message has been edited by Xen Racer (edited 05 January 2000).]

If you guy's would put your e-mail address in your profile it would make it alot easier to send you some pics....

I need addresses to send pics.

Frank

Cisco,

Thanks for the tip. I should of thought of them, thats who does my dyno work. Rob was able to pull 168hp out just the Tri-Oval and the BMC filter.

Back