questions about my exhaust install

the only bad thing that it is back ordered untill mid march:banghead:((from akra not the mummy)) but i dont mind to much being i live in a frozen tundra((n.j))right now and it wont really be riding weather for a bit..but as soon as i get it i will post up pics

That's cool, you'll get a chance to get used to the stockers. You can actually tell the weight difference through turns once they're gone. As long as all goes as planned for me I should get mine around the same time then.
And...they'll probably look better on a black bike anyway:poke::laugh:

That's cool, you'll get a chance to get used to the stockers. You can actually tell the weight difference through turns once they're gone. As long as all goes as planned for me I should get mine around the same time then.
And...they'll probably look better on a black bike anyway:poke::laugh:

yea sixpack i would get on them asap.. ill be using the zafm on my bike theres no pin to be removed from the ecu plug?

yea sixpack i would get on them asap.. ill be using the zafm on my bike theres no pin to be removed from the ecu plug?

I'm tryin! I have alot going on at the moment, but I should be able to get some more parts on my list very soon.
I'm interested to hear how the Bazzaz works out too, as I know nothing about them. We all love a good bike project and can't wait to see it. Hope things go together smooth for ya.

I remember you posting on GDC before your purchase&I pointed you towards the dealer in Cherry Hill since they had amazing prices&did me solid,did you go with them?

I remember you posting on GDC before your purchase&I pointed you towards the dealer in Cherry Hill since they had amazing prices&did me solid,did you go with them?

i went there but they sold the one i wanted.. i ended up going to ocean county powersports.. 11,300 otd:cheerleader:

I'm tryin! I have alot going on at the moment, but I should be able to get some more parts on my list very soon.
I'm interested to hear how the Bazzaz works out too, as I know nothing about them. We all love a good bike project and can't wait to see it. Hope things go together smooth for ya.

i love the bazzaz on my 08-750 so im hoping for the same on the busa

i love the bazzaz on my 08-750 so im hoping for the same on the busa

I installed the Bazzaz unit on my 08 a few months ago. Simple plug-in all the way around. Hardest part was running the wire. No need to pull pins or anything on this bike, install and go.

We still have quite a bit of snow around here too so I haven't had a chance to ride it

I installed the Bazzaz unit on my 08 a few months ago. Simple plug-in all the way around. Hardest part was running the wire. No need to pull pins or anything on this bike, install and go.

We still have quite a bit of snow around here too so I haven't had a chance to ride it

yea same here with the snow:banghead: you dident have any problems with fi light removing the stock 02?? like i said before i never really worked on a busa so im just tring to get a heads up before i start..i hade to pull pin#30 on my 08 750..

Back