Reno/Fernley

Here's a satellite pic of the track!

I can't wait to get there!

qp.jpg

MIGHT Make it ... Use my one floating holiday for this ...
Trying to decide which of the 3 day's to do..Hopefully the one day when most org members are there.

Pace, Doyle (Raydog), Gene (V-Max 2 Busa), Robert (Bosshound), and me will be there for saturday the 9th i think must of the guys will be there sat. rob

Ryan(gtrpimp76) and I will be there Sat and Sun. Looks like Sat is definitely the big day!

Oh Boy ... Saturday.. i will see soon if my Boss will give me sat off.... Can i keep my sidebags on just for giggles...fun to see how the BTO-16's work when hot and greasy.. Lets have a FUN & SAFE Trackday...
My main worry is if someones engine blows....not a Busa i hope....OIL sucks.
guns.gif

Pace,   Doyle (Raydog), Gene (V-Max 2 Busa), Robert (Bosshound), and me will be there for saturday the 9th    i think must of the guys will be there sat.              rob
Going to Try To Ride up there on Saturday Morning. Spend the Day at the Track. Get my Suspension Set Up then Make the Treck Back Home. I might be able to stay at the Fitzgerald for FREE. Unfortunelty I won't Ride on the Track......
sad.gif
No Gear and Not Enough Cash.......

Spending Time with My BUSA Friends = Priceless
woot.gif

Its gonna be warm
firedevil.gif

Sat
Aug 9
Sunny
94°
56°
10% Precip
Wind from the Southwest 11mph

Sun
Aug 10
Sunny
95°
57°
10% Precip
Wind from the West Northwest 10mph

Thats cool Bosshound ..... Hope ya can come and check it out....
Bring earplugs -- the Muzzy is sick loud...
ps... i am nervous....as soon as i get on the track all calms down....
Gonna mount my camera on the tank...

bump.gif
So What Time is Everyone Going to Be There ? Anyone Want to Join Me.... I am Riding up for the day. GreyRocket ? Kairless ?

Robert, Doyle and i are gonna be at the track at 7:30am to get set up and stuff i think the first session is at 9:00

I should Be there by 10:00 AM if I Leave at 7:00 AM. It's about a 156 Mile Ride One Way !!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow about 10am. Mapquest says about 8 hours driving time...

Can't wait to meet you guys!

aight boyz. I'm heading out at 3pm. Mapquest sez 7 hrs for me. But should be 6 1/2 or less, hopefully. c'yall up in Fernley.
beerchug.gif

Big Bummer for me --- Lotsa stuff going on at work ...tommorrow SAT....Big Boss shot me down.
Now Listen --warm up to track easy at first--learn and have a great time.....
thumb_up.gif

im here now sorry you cant go Ralph
sad.gif
Robert you coming up tomorrow?
smile.gif

I will Leave Sacto at 7:00 A.M. Unless Gene Calls me,  Might Leave a little Latter. Don't Like To Ride Alone but Will if I have too !!!!!! See YA at about 10:00 A.M. or a Little Latter
peace.gif

sounds good Robert i will see ya in the morn
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
i sure thought Gene was going to

Time To Go To Sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA IN THE MORNIN....Have a Cup of JO Waiting For Me Please !!!!!!
coffee.gif

Back