RSD, where are you?

I agree with the other poster Honda :laugh: lQQked good until the rear shot gave away the bubble bee

I whent with an' older Honda Prelude. Not bad shape for its age. It was about all I could afford.

So now it can rain,I dont care. My 2 Busa's can sit and rot. I'm sick of the giveaway prices I had on them listed at.

Trade offers were stoopid. :cursin:

RSD.

Glad to hear. Probably a bad time of the year to sale bikes in your area. Maybe in June / July :laugh:

Glad to hear. Probably a bad time of the year to sale bikes in your area. Maybe in June / July :laugh:

Ya...maybe after the winter freeze. Its hard to get here until the ice roads totally freeze up.(I live on an' island) Lots of funny bastids on this site.:crowbar:

Rubb.

your neck of the woods is for newly weds, nearly deads, students, and crazy old bastids.
your not going to find too many brave/stupid enough to buy a busa. but I bet you could sell a 50cc scooter in 35 seconds flat though.

Heheh...ah well, at least you got your dry wheels, bro. :beerchug: And so what if you have a chick car...hopefully if a chick was driving it, it wouldn't have taken too much abuse.

Well, to be clear, chicks buy them because they are reliable and long lasting, consumer reports says so.

I don't think any less of ya for driving one. You never know, maybe it will attract a few for ya?

Back