Sad week for GSXcite.

Thank you so much for your concern. It has been a hard week. I have known Wally for more than 30 years. He was one of my first friends I met when I moved to Kansas City. We were introduced by a mutual friend, and hit it off at once. We found out we were both in the Navy, and were in basic training at the same time, just 2 companies apart. I have thousands of miles riding with Wally. He was a great rider, but a mistake cost him his life. The world was a better place with Wally around, and I'll miss him so much. After hearing the news, I went on a long ride in his honor. I stopped at a rest area and just sat there watching the traffic go by. I couldn't stop thinking about all the good times we had. I said my goodbuys and was thinking to myself, if you hear me Wally send a sign. Wally used to ride the loudest 900 LTZ Kawasaki you have ever heard. I thought to myself, if you can hear me Wally, send a loud bike past the rest area. After sitting there for awhile, no bikes came by. It was windy, cool and not many bikes out. I headed for my busa, put my helmet and gloves on, and reached for the starter button. The busa roared to life and I headed for the entrance ramp. Just as I began to merge, the loudest HD I ever heard blasted past me. Wally liked to have fun, and he is still messin with me. I followed that Harley for several miles, just listening to the pipes, remembering the good times Wally and I had. I'm fortunate to have known Wally and to have him as a friend. RIP big guy.:please:

Thanks for all the kind words all. The wake for Wally is tomorrow. It will be a sad day for sure.

Back