Scotts Performance Oil Filter

I called Schnitz Racing and the relocator kit will not clear the oil line. So I call Brocks performance because they have the same kit and the tech said the same thing that it would not clear the line. HOWEVER they do sell a braid line that is flexible that replaces the factory cable and with that line you can move it a inch up or down to get the filter pass the line. He said that is the best solution if your header is to close to the engine and can't remove your filter. I do like the suggestion about putting the studs in where the oil line plugs into the engine. I wish someone how a picture of that so I could fully understand :whistle:

Not sure I ever told everyone about the fix but I did order the brocks flex line and installed it. Works like a champ, no pulling the oil line, or moving oil cooler, just unscrew the filter and move the flex braided oil line out of the way about 1 inch and filter passes by. Cost for line is in the hundred dollar range, ease of changing oil now with a full yosh exhaust.... priceless.

P.S.

Yosh know they have a problem there tech support admitted it to me on the phone...have they done anything to fix...??? NOT YET... in my book that SUCKS. :banghead:

Back