Selling my bike...again

nyrican

Registered
8500 ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Oh yeah this is right before the riding season starts and I don't plan on riding this year, If you want to STEAL a beuatiful well maintained bike this is it. These pics speak for themselves and you can ask most of the longtime members of this board about her history, I've been on this board since I bought it and have detailed her mods every step of the way. I want 10,500 firm and I can be reached at 413 885 6991 my name is Colon.

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140699047 -->

If you want more details about her just gimme a call or just wait for the next fake Ebay scam with my bike on it.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139663665 -->

sweeeeeet,sweeeeeet,sweeeeet............. im so on the wrong side of the pond..
sad.gif

bump.gif

You're killing me
sad.gif

I thought you had sold that and I'd never have to see it again.
mad.gif

I love ridind it but I barely have the time so, its like a very nice garage decoration, I cant stand to look at her sometimes as I drive off to work. Any takers?

Can't believe this absolute minter is not sold yet ..

Said it before ..If ever I had the time money etc..no doubt the best paint job I've seen yet..

Best of luck with the sale..

And of course thanks again for all the kind words, shes gotta go soon though, any takers? Right now I barely EVER  ride it and I could use the extra money for my new toy ....

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140218872 -->

754li.jpg

Gosh darnit ... somebody please buy this beautiful bike ... heaven knows I don't need another Busa, my savings account is critically low, but my mouth is watering!!

Back