Service Manuals & BMC filters

G

For all the guys that have Service manuals, Service Manual Supplements and BMC air filters ordered through Sunrise Auto & Cycles thanks for your patience. I'm sorry to say that when Yosh got there shipment of BMC filters in they didn't get enough to cover all their orders. The last time I checked with them Sunrise was 8 slots down on the list yet. They are expecting more in about 3 1/2 weeks. On to service manuals, Suzuki has backordered service manuals and the supplements for the Hayabusa I don't know what the expected release date is at this point but I will try to get that info and pass it on. For those of you that have other items ordered I will go ahead and send what I have now and then send the filters and or Service manuals when I get them at no additional charge for shipping..
Any questions please don't hesitated to ask.
And again thank you for your patience
Jim

I purchased my DB directly from Zero Gravity. I can dig up the number if you need it. I got mine in about a week and a half after ordering.

Joker J
Sorry to say but no additional word I will try to remember to call today to see if I can get a status..
Jim

Back