Short ride on the Boostafied mobile

suzuki4life is correct.

I am no where near that hp level, I said the turbo is good for atleast that much and more.

The motor has to come apart this winter and get Rods & pistons, and a cut tranny.

Also have to either run 2ndaries, with standalone, and or larger injectors and a bunch of other poop.

I am also contemplating a water to air setup this winter.

with the setup in current form I should be shy of 300 hp, possibly @ 8-10psi +/-..

unknown till it dyno's for sure though, alot of variables on the turbo bikes, and I am just starting.

truth be told you buy the stuff I have and your going to be right around 3+k mark for every little thing.
the turbo I have alone, lists just over over $1300.oo.

it adds up quick when you pay the list price for stuff ( I do atleast 50% of the time).

a "KIT" is usually the best way to do one, because all the R&D has been done.
your paying for their hard work, and IMHO it's worth it.

so I expect to spend atleast another 3-5k minimum, to reach my goal..

peace,
Ron

suzuki4life is correct.

I am no where near that hp level, I said the turbo is good for atleast that much and more.

The motor has to come apart this winter and get Rods & pistons, and a cut tranny.

Also have to either run 2ndaries, with standalone, and or larger injectors and a bunch of other poop.

I am also contemplating a water to air setup this winter.

with the setup in current form I should be shy of 300 hp, possibly @ 8-10psi +/-..

unknown till it dyno's for sure though, alot of variables on the turbo bikes, and I am just starting.

truth be told you buy the stuff I have and your going to be right around 3+k mark for every little thing.
the turbo I have alone, lists just over over $1300.oo.

it adds up quick when you pay the list price for stuff ( I do atleast 50% of the time).

a "KIT" is usually the best way to do one, because all the R&D has been done.
your paying for their hard work, and IMHO it's worth it.

so I expect to spend atleast another 3-5k minimum, to reach my goal..

peace,
Ron
Good luck trying to get 300 true hp on 8-10 psi being non intercooled. I might believe 12 but not 8-10.

fun to be boosted eh
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry about the TRE thing. I have a wry sense of humor.

Good luck trying to get 300 true hp on 8-10 psi being non intercooled. I might believe 12 but not 8-10.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I am sure I will need it (luck) lol

You know alot more about this stuff then me, but I am learning quick.
Hopefully the Cheeseman will sprinkle his majic dust on it and it will happen.

I am optomistic, but humble enough to accept what it gives me @ any level of boost.

cool.gif

Peace,
Ron

Great video guys. All the knowledge I'm gaining about turbo's is awesome. Sorry I can't contribute, but until I actually get one... then I'm a student of the game. Keep it coming guys.

Hey Busafied, or any of you DFW guys. Do any of you know this guy who rides around the Dallas area on a boosted Gixxer 1000
rock.gif
? His name is Racy, and he is one of my club members. Guy is an awesome rider to boot.

is it lowered stretched and blingy? Silver & chrome, maybe blue flames?

if so I see it every now and then, saw it this past thursday pull through and park at the back.

someone said it was a MrTurbo I think, might not be your buddy, dunno.

Back