Shorty exhaust

muskrat

Registered
who has one... pics... prices... brands... reviews...

the more i see 'em the more i like 'em, really cleans up the bike and shows off that rear wheel

I have seen them on ebay. I thought they were just a gimmick with no real performance gains. Kinda want to see what the field thinks

I have some shorty's on my busa and they sound so sweet..... I got them thru extremekempy.com and they are two brothers.

m_7d38eee5ea8b48db2864355391173959.jpg

You know what i thought you guys were talking about these <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-Hayabusa-MoToGP-Style-Exhaust-Tips-Sick_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQ
ihZ002QQitemZ120258584816QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">Link</a>

well i thought the shortys were for stunters so they wouldn't rip their exhaust off at 12 i had orgianally looked at them but i they were pretty expensive so i passed on them

^^^ that is the type i am talking about.

i thought i saw one somewhere, maybe here, that has an adjustable baffle to tinker with the sound

the "hotbodies" may have an adjustable baffle... I know that the full system from "Roaring Toyz" does but it's way more expensive than the slip ons. I'd check the "hotbodies" first. Mine are fixed, or they can be removed... hadn't tried removing them yet.

Greg

here's a shot of the other side:

New_chain_guard___resize.jpg

so are there mappings for these? Looks like headers then bits of metal. Does it sound like the bike with no cans on it. All harley loud and stuff?

Yup sounds like exhaust with no cans...

I've got a Muzzy's M10 system which is almost the same as the Brock's Alien Head and they are both fairly short systems.

I got the roaring toyz exhuast, its way to loud but not in good way its ear piercing (drive for a hour big headache)and sounds bad and if you put on the second baffle it quiets down a little but you lose about 10HP(dynoed after second baffle installed). Im getting the megaphone removed but keeping the header and getting a custome pipe( Ill post pics when done). MY two cents dont buy it.

ITS TINY, ALL IT HAS ON IT IS A COUPLE OF CHROME TOPS ON IT!!!! ITS OKAY BUT I HEARD I AM LOOSING POWER??? THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING THOSE UGLY ASS CANS BACK ON I DUNNO WHAT U THINK?

Put your cans back on. You are basiclly running the equivilant of headers and no exhaust. Im pretty sure your fuel mappins is FUBAR as well

I got the roaring toyz exhuast, its way to loud but not in  good way  its ear piercing (drive for a hour big headache)and sounds bad and if you put on the second baffle it quiets down a little but you lose about 10HP(dynoed after second baffle installed). Im getting the megaphone removed but keeping the header and getting a custome pipe( Ill post pics when done). MY two cents dont buy it.
i have the same thing, try it with baffle, not good at all. it is very obvious i lost power, put it back to original. i always were ear plugs when i ride regardless of what. it does not bother me. for nighbours, i just take it easy getting out of my subdivision. for the riding around town, i get alot of heads turn around to see what is coming.
wowold.gif

wowold.gif

i am good for now for a while, if i decide to keep the bike for a while i go with yosh c/f.

even the hardley people look to see what is coming.
laugh.gif

wowold.gif

Just a question. Does this these short take away from the performance of the bike in any way.

Back