Should Have Done This a While Ago

Thanks to all. It's great to have a forum like this to come and learn about the 'Busa, motorcycling in general and meet some new friends. I plan to ride her as much as possible if the weather continues to cooperate like it has. Again, thanks.

Remove them round reflectors, and the cluster of warning stickers...
no no no! leave the reflectors on for safty and the warning labels to impress the chicks!  DON'T JOIN THEIR CULT!!!!    ;)

Welcome, and enjoy your ride!
Well WWJD...this chick took those reflectors off immediately! I'm working on the stickers...got some of 'em off... :D

Join the club and take them off!

Welcome to the board...beautiful Busa...

Got the reflectors off today. Stickers are next. Thanks for the welcome Vince and VA.

BigBSBusa,

Welcome to the board. We have talked before. That is a clean looking bike. I too completed the reflector removal and sticker removal mod. She just seems to be faster.

I also put on Yoshi slip-on and a powercommander3r from Johnny cheese. Planing on going to the full system Yoshi soon.

Talk to you later and again welcome. It nice to have another Apache busa pilot on board.

Tony:D :D

Tony, thanks. It's been fun so far. Trying to plan out my mods, but who knows what will happen. I'm just happy riding right now.

Back