Since I have no mo bike

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, BACK to being a post ho...
laugh.gif
I didn't even realize I was jacking Revv's thread. It just sorta happened. Normally I'd go ride, but when one in bikeless and broke and plans for the evening ended up having to be cut, this is what happens.

Some may say I learned from Heavybusa how to postho... Nope... Dadofthree? Nope... This came from my boy Shenoyp. I remember he was king postho when I started on this site. Plus, having a desk job at Ntelos qt the time helped the post hoing ability I had... Well, looks like I'm involuntarily gonna postho again. Outta work for now (yay BADLY bruised shoulder), totalled busa (yay hidden gravel on a sharp turn), and cancelled plans with some friends (yay injuries for "mom" from a fall from a horse 10+ years ago). So, that means I'm a bit of a ho tonight...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Speaking of a Revv... wheres Revlis? Haven't seen him on here lately... maybe I'm blind.

geez... I remember when we had average posts per day counters...

probably a connection between my hoing and DaD becoming a "Super Administrater" again...

I beg to differ... since you are Busaless... for the time being... your post 'hoin permit has been suspended!
tounge.gif

I think Revlis got lost in his new cager... his net nanny permit has been revoked too!
laugh.gif

for sale... 1 Yamaha Whore... Goes by the name "Yamahor"... Will be riding a yamaha Virago in the near future as busa replacement...

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:31) should I go sell myself on the street?
Sounds good to me stay out of georgia we have enough ugly whoes
jump9.gif

samurai57.gif

(GJoker @ May 14 2007,20:31) I beg to differ... since you are Busaless... for the time being... your post 'hoin permit has been suspended!
tounge.gif

I think Revlis got lost in his new cager... his net nanny permit has been revoked too!  
laugh.gif
Ouch... not welcome anymore...
sad.gif

tounge.gif

By the way, I need to start a thank you thread too...

tounge.gif

Back