Since I have no mo bike

I can see Va standing on a chair Yamaho's ear firmly grasped between her strong thumb and index finger, ouch
SHOCKED.gif

(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,13:23) I can see Va standing on a chair Yamaho's ear firmly grasped between her strong thumb and index finger, ouch  
SHOCKED.gif
No, not me...
zzwhip.gif

(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,13:26) 12.6 post a day, get to work big guy  
laugh.gif
Actually, I think my average might have been 20 some odd at one point... I started Hoing when I became a member on the site...
ices_rofl.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,13:22)
(yamahor @ May 15 2007,13:18)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,13:14) Ben, Ben...no matter how hard you try, you're a long way off from nearly 20,000 hard-earned posts from yours truly  
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif
Yeah... I guess with age comes Postcount...

I know, I know... To the corner...
'Eh, I'm not as old as some...
wink.gif
 Doesn't bother me  
tounge.gif
I figured it wouldn't... Only reason I posted it.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,13:14) Ben, Ben...no matter how hard you try, you're a long way off from nearly 20,000 hard-earned posts from yours truly
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif

wink.gif
Doesn't bother me
tounge.gif
That's why you replied to young ho
laugh.gif

(yamahor @ May 15 2007,13:34)
(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,13:26) 12.6 post a day, get to work big guy
laugh.gif
Actually, I think my average might have been 20 some odd at one point... I started Hoing when I became a member on the site...
ices_rofl.gif
Actually it's 12.66 as of your last post young ho. Actually
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:24) Okay, BACK to being a post ho...
laugh.gif
I didn't even realize I was jacking Revv's thread. It just sorta happened. Normally I'd go ride, but when one in bikeless and broke and plans for the evening ended up having to be cut, this is what happens.

Some may say I learned from Heavybusa how to postho... Nope... Dadofthree? Nope... This came from my boy Shenoyp. I remember he was king postho when I started on this site. Plus, having a desk job at Ntelos qt the time helped the post hoing ability I had... Well, looks like I'm involuntarily gonna postho again. Outta work for now (yay BADLY bruised shoulder), totalled busa (yay hidden gravel on a sharp turn), and cancelled plans with some friends (yay injuries for "mom" from a fall from a horse 10+ years ago). So, that means I'm a bit of a ho tonight...
laugh.gif
You definetly did not learn from me, I was a NooB long after you were hoing.

laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,13:42)
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif

wink.gif
 Doesn't bother me  
tounge.gif
That's why you replied to young ho  
laugh.gif
I was actually thinking of you, Robert, when I wrote that LOL
tounge.gif

poke.gif
zzwhip.gif

tounge.gif