Smartphone addiction...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...do you have it?

70% said they check their smartphone within an hour of getting up.
56% check their phone within an hour of going to sleep.
48% check over the weekend, including on Friday and Saturday nights.
51% check continuously during vacation.
44% said they would experience "a great deal of anxiety" if they lost their phone and couldn't replace it for a week.

Smartphone Addiction: Managing Your Phone Usage Time

Don't have it... got rid of online connectivity on the cell now it only makes noise when someone calls :cheerleader:

Me either Busa1166...I could go for the rest of my life and not worry with one...

Michelle, you must hence this post?
...do you have it?

70% said they check their smartphone within an hour of getting up.
56% check their phone within an hour of going to sleep.
48% check over the weekend, including on Friday and Saturday nights.
51% check continuously during vacation.
44% said they would experience "a great deal of anxiety" if they lost their phone and couldn't replace it for a week.

Smartphone Addiction: Managing Your Phone Usage Time

Hi I'm Saiid and I'm an addict. Whew I feel better already :)
Like pants I'd be lost without it.

I have one, and rarely use it since I work from home. It's certainly handy when traveling though for staying in touch with things in this digital day and age. I am not an addict though.

Unless I'm asleep or with a female that needs more attention than my phone, its never far away. And what's this an hour after ya wake up nonsense? My phone.is my alarm, so its tight there.

I use mine way way way to much, it is like my little assistant every where I go there it is, I haven't taught it how to get me a soda yet. virtually it gets me a soda yeah thats just not gonna work for me. LMAO :thumbsup::rofl:

Mine is my alarm. I then read the news check email then the org. Then get out of bed.

I use roughly 5 gig of data a month and att can kiss my :moon: for all the speed throttling.

Ya I guess I'm an addict.

Unfortunately, mine is a work phone, work email, and I'm on call 24/7. Plus its my alarm too! During a recent relocation and job change I was without an iPhone for 3 weeks and loved it.

Its just became a way of life, look around you when your in a crowded place :laugh: everybody has thier face buried in a smart phone

Unless I'm asleep or with a female that needs more attention than my phone, its never far away. And what's this an hour after ya wake up nonsense? My phone.is my alarm, so its tight there.

Im with Rooster on this one. guily as charged. its my alarm, my appointment book.. reminders.. all in one.

Back