So, I get home today to boxes...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
So after long debate with myself, a dead rear tire, new rubber sitting on the floor ready to go on the Busa, I get another wild idea... how about some new rims...

Pick up phone, call Greg at GPW and he checks on a few wheels for me and I decide on a rim..

That was at 10AM Tuesday morning...

Today Wednesday at 3PM, UPS pulls up and drops 2 boxes for me..

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>DSC_0143.JPG</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From GaleSpeed[/QUOTE]
DSC_0146.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0149.JPGDSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0157.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG

Will see about getting the rubber on these bad boys tonight and at least get the front wheel mounted...

Thanks Greg for the unreal delivery time..... Wow...

thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

Wait!!! It just dawned on me!

Holy cow!!

This is all about getting beat by Mel's GIXR 1000 this past weekend, isn't it?
rock.gif

Your peeved and your spending money to lighten yourself!!
argue.gif

I smell a re-match coming!!

rematch? lighter? quicker? (at least I was faster)... you think new tires, wheels, gearing would matter?

Mark you surprise me, you think I would go to that much work to beat a dumb Gixxer?
whistling.gif

You know the toughest part was trying to find decent pics of the wheels themselves... GSpeed does a terrible job of displaying their products... They are amazingly nice looking in person (pics do not really do them justice)

John, you wanna loan me those rotors?
smile.gif

Costs?: Call Greg at GPW... (he will treat you right)

rematch? lighter? quicker? (at least I was faster)... you think new tires, wheels, gearing would matter?

Mark you surprise me, you think I would go to that much work to beat a dumb Gixxer?  
whistling.gif

Silly me...
whistling.gif

Weekend after next good for you? I'll call Proud Dad and have him let Mel know.

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

That is Eureka Springs weekend! 4 days of fun/food/.oRg friends.... you really should clear your calender and go..

That is Eureka Springs weekend!  4 days of fun/food/.oRg friends....  you really should clear your calender and go..
I thought Eureka was the weekend of June 20th? I actually have tickets to Jack Johnson concert the 13th and my kids the following weekend. My kids come first and if it were not their weekend, I would go in a heartbeat.

Back