So, I get home today to boxes...

beerchug.gif
man I cant wait to see those installed.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

rematch? lighter? quicker? (at least I was faster)... you think new tires, wheels, gearing would matter?

Mark you surprise me, you think I would go to that much work to beat a dumb Gixxer?  
whistling.gif

You know the toughest part was trying to find decent pics of the wheels themselves... GSpeed does a terrible job of displaying their products...   They are amazingly nice looking in person (pics do not really do them justice)

John, you wanna loan me those rotors?  
smile.gif

Costs?: Call Greg at GPW... (he will treat you right)
I had the same problem. Pictures. Found many at opp racing but still hard to find.

I could not decide between gray or polished either! Went with gray. Glad I did.

GPW was the first as he had them on his 14. The R series. I looked at those but found a deal on the C type. I was confronted on the price but I had a printed copy from the web page. They went up the next day.
laugh.gif

At any rate you will love them. Quality is just the best you can get. Very nice wheels.

Rotors are not for sale. Call GPW.
tounge.gif

r8

I have a 42 tooth sprocket NIB to fit those Randy.
thumb_up.gif

Also an extra 40 tooth steel AFAM. NIB.

r8

after seeing the Red 06 (ProudDad and a few others) with chromed OE wheels, I figured the polished was the way to go..

the polish work is a bit light on the inside radius of the spokes but I can live with that, in fact they might look pretty sharp with the inset painted...

Oh btw, what kind of wheel weights were used on yours John? I flat refuse to let anyone put tape weights on my wheels....

after seeing the Red 06 (ProudDad and a few others) with chromed OE wheels, I figured the polished was the way to go..

the polish work is a bit light on the inside radius of the spokes but I can live with that,  in fact they might look pretty sharp with the inset painted...

Oh btw, what kind of wheel weights were used on yours John?  I flat refuse to let anyone put tape weights on my wheels....
Mount em up!

r8

the polish work is a bit light on the inside radius of the spokes but I can live with that,  in fact they might look pretty sharp with the inset painted...

Oh btw, what kind of wheel weights were used on yours John?  I flat refuse to let anyone put tape weights on my wheels....
Sorry to say I got tape weights put on mine. No other options at the time.

I mixed up some paint to match rim then painted weights. Chrome weights will look good I would think Randy. Maybe you will get lucky and need none.

r8

I forgot to add that my biggest problem was getting someone to mount them. Harley dealer wouldn't do it. Suzuki dealer did. No other choices.

r8

I have mounting equipment but I am going to let someone else mount the first set of tires... I need a better mounting bar for the polished lip on the rims.

Gixerhp has his "no-mar" system too.... maybe he will drive down here and mount them up ?
laugh.gif

Here is a kind of neat shot (un-retouched) just got the distance right on the reflection
smile.gif

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_0154-1.JPG

Oh, take those packing rings with you when mounting. They somewhat protect the lip of the rim. My Dealer threw them away after mounting.

I dug them out and saved them.
thumb_up.gif

r8

Back