So this time I'm looking for a rear stand...

Both PitBull and RedLine stands are about trust, my bike was up for 3 months on it's PitBulls!

P1020040.JPG

I let my wife hold it with her hands, I have to work fast, she can only hold it for 23 seconds at a time
:rofl:

I also use the Pit Bull forward facing stand, It is very stable and i can balance the bike with my hip while i raise it on the stand. I couldnt raise the bike with a stand that had the handle in the back, was afraid i would drop it.

That forward facing handle looks interesting, how do you reckon it handles differently from a traditional design?

Man it works awesome, and i promise you that you are not going to kick it out from under it, it fits right down beside the bike it is not in the way at all, and it is just as sturdy as the other ones, if it was not just as good i would not have that heavy a$$ B-King setting on it. i have got the other traditional stands i guess you would call them for my 1000 and i like the pit bull forward facing alot better. makes it alot easier on a heavy bike and by your self. just my 2 cents

If you can find a CycleCat rear, it is by far the easiest to raise by yourself. It is designed to lift while on kickstand and can be lifted with one finger. CycleCat stopped producing them so used market only place to find them. I sold my pitbulls when I got this one. :laugh:

IMG_0339.jpg

Man it works awesome, and i promise you that you are not going to kick it out from under it, it fits right down beside the bike it is not in the way at all, and it is just as sturdy as the other ones, if it was not just as good i would not have that heavy a$$ B-King setting on it. i have got the other traditional stands i guess you would call them for my 1000 and i like the pit bull forward facing alot better. makes it alot easier on a heavy bike and by your self. just my 2 cents

Another benefit of that design is that you need less room since it is parallel to the bike when you operate it instead of having to stand behind the bike. Tempting... :)

If you can find a CycleCat rear, it is by far the easiest to raise by yourself. It is designed to lift while on kickstand and can be lifted with one finger. CycleCat stopped producing them so used market only place to find them. I sold my pitbulls when I got this one. :laugh:

That's a cool design indeed but, man that stand is expensive. Found it at one site and then it was listed for $225 (compared to the redline for around $85). I'm sure it works great but that's a little too steep for me at the moment.

I just got one of the forward handle pitbulls and it is awesome, just stand right beside the bike and roll it up on the stand, no drama or fear of dropping the bike. and it is sturdy when on it, in fact I had to move my busa with it on my stands, (forward handle rear/convertible front) and we were able to slide the bike over with no problems they are sturdy.

note: i would have went with redlines to support our great sponsors, (and get a great looking product) but they did not have a forward handle rear.

I just got one of the forward handle pitbulls and it is awesome, just stand right beside the bike and roll it up on the stand, no drama or fear of dropping the bike. and it is sturdy when on it, in fact I had to move my busa with it on my stands, (forward handle rear/convertible front) and we were able to slide the bike over with no problems they are sturdy.

note: i would have went with redlines to support our great sponsors, (and get a great looking product) but they did not have a forward handle rear.

Yes i move mine around all the time on my rear one also works great.:thumbsup:

Both PitBull and RedLine stands are about trust, my bike was up for 3 months on it's PitBulls!

Damn that's a sad sight with poor Busa on the stands. I feel bad that you had to see that for 3 months but glad to know you like the stands.:thumbsup:

That's a cool design indeed but, man that stand is expensive. Found it at one site and then it was listed for $225 (compared to the redline for around $85). I'm sure it works great but that's a little too steep for me at the moment.

Let's see...left or right side plastics=$750, mirror,exhaust, lever,engine part=$$lots.
$225-$85= $140. That's why I didn't mind spending a little more since I have to raise and lower by myself all the time. :thumbsup:

Back