SoCal & LoCal ride Sat 2/5

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Putting together a ride on Sat to go up Palomar then down to Borrigo Springs.

Looking for riders and any info on road conditions.

Wish I could go, but my Daughter & I are going to Legoland. You Fellas have fun & ride safe
wink.gif

Here's the route I'm thinking about, makes a loop.

Plus pie at Julian...

I fly home late on Friday night. If I'm awake, I'd love to go.

I'll keep an eye on this post. Hope I see you then!

..., trip

California Dragway - 2005 Schedule

Date Time Event Entry Fee

February

2/05 8 am K & N Filters - Sportsman Warm Up (NHRA classes only) Car/Driver: $50 Crew/Spectator: $10
2/06 8 am K & N Filters - Sportsman Warm Up (NHRA classes only) Car/Driver: $50 Crew/Spectator: $10

Red, *<(:{)-

Planning to leave LA about 7-8am didn't want to set a time until I knew who might be coming.

Warning, this will be a long ride. Probably won't get back until 4pm. Of course that includes lunch in Julian with some pie
biggrin.gif

I won't access to the computer until after Sat, so if anyone else wants to ride, PM "Busahaya" and he'll pass the info to me.

race.gif

Planning to leave LA about 7-8am didn't want to set a time until I knew who might be coming.  

Warning, this will be a long ride.  Probably won't get back until 4pm.  Of course that includes lunch in Julian with some pie  
biggrin.gif
You're buyin'?

biggrin.gif

Damn, I'd love to go but events have already been planned.

Keep me posted next time you go out there. I love the Palomar Mtn. ride.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I P.M.'d you busahaya. I will be there to meet you at Rincon area. You guys are really going to have a long day in the saddle!! Warm up your taint, b4 embarking on this one!

Change of plans for me. Looks like I'll be coming along for this ride. No Legoland for me this weekend.
smile.gif

I might be able to make it tomorrow but won't know till the morning. Where is everyone meeting up at?

Back