SoCal ride 4/2 Sat.

OK here's the scoop.

Riding San Gabriel Canyon Rd

Meeting here and leaving here at 8:15am;
Charles,
I'll be departing from Diedrichs on Beach blvd at 8:15.
It's a coffee place. Exit the 405 and go south on beach. It's on the left (west) side about a block and a half down. It's next to a Chick's Sporting goods store.

Some of us will meet earlier at my house, so who's coming??

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112299568 -->

Sounds great!

How far over the hill are you going?

I used to ride it all the time. (years ago.)

It's a short trip from my place. Can I meet you guy's somewhere closer to the canyon?

How about Berts? It's just down the road.

Sounds great!

How far over the hill are you going?

I used to ride it all the time. (years ago.)

It's a short trip from my place. Can I meet you guy's somewhere closer to the canyon?

How about Berts? It's just down the road.
I'm not sure, its another guys ride.  He said we'll go up San Gabriel Canyon Rd then to East fork. Then I'm guessing it'll be GMR.

The group will be meeting in Westminster area and leaving there at 8:15am, so the best place for you to hook up would proably be the 210 exit we'll take to get to San Gabriel Canyon Rd around 9am ish, I think its Azusa ave.  I'll get more info to you.

Charles

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112301240 -->

Trip, you'll have to give me a call since I won't have internet access untiln Sunday.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinkin' I may attempt to rearrange my weekend in order to do this ride with y'all.

I'll probably try to catch the group at about the 91 and the 57. I've been on that Azusa Canyon Road many times and it should be a blast. The Burron Canyon shooting range is up there too, and a fine range it is, if I may say so! For another day, of course! Ridin's ridin' and shootin's shootin'!

--Wag--

I can't go Sat (work) but I AM riding Sunday. Anybody else?

Everyone coming? I'll be looking for you in the morning. Shell station at 210 & Azusa 9:00.

I'll catch you before you head up the hill.

..., trip

Glad I caught you yesterday Charles and Wag.

This was a shot of Charles trying to decide if he should punch this guy just for riding a Kawi...

Glad I caught you yesterday Charles and Wag.

This was a shot of Charles trying to decide if he should punch this guy just for riding a Kawi...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that's Paul(the short guy)

aka--- the "nemesis"

It was good to meet Trip, Wag, and Wag's wife
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here's another pic I swiped from someone else. There were 17 bikes on that ride. Biggest group I've been with so far!

--Wag--

Looks like a nice safe place to park
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112591472 -->

LOL, kinda looks like we just slowed to a stop and dropped our kickstands.

(We had just u-turned at a dead end.)

Back