soldier finally coming home

tex_garza

Registered
hey guys this is the first time ive posted im pretty new to the org my wife bought me a busa as a suprise when i came home on leave and i spent about a week riding and loved every minute of it but i was wanting to put an exhaust rims maybe a stretch and a 240 tire but not sure where to look and what to look at and what yall would recommend and was also wondering if any of yall have used the swingarm extensions and how good are they

thanks

SPC Gabriel Garza U.S. Army

:welcome: and Yes, thank you so much for your service.
Ride safe and have fun, you will like it here.:beerchug:
Bubba

sorry guys i dont have any good pics but here is the best pic i could find of her

busa6.jpg

just ride the damm thing........

thanks for your service!

my neighbor just retired from the army after 20yrs.........he;s not even 40.......:bowdown:

Our sponsor trac dynamics has a 240 kit in black and chrome at a fair price.

Also there's roaring toys, cs customs, along with a lot of others. Pick up super streetbike or 2wheel tuner. Tons of ads in those mags.

Congrats on making it home safe and sound.
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome to the oRg! Very nice ride bro and thank you for your service.

Welcome home man and welcome aboard if your looking for a good exhaust set up at a great price Aks Greg at GPW or Goldenchild (both are sponsors both knowledgable guys and very good people) either of them can help you get a worthwhile set up.

hey guys this is the first time ive posted im pretty new to the org my wife bought me a busa as a suprise when i came home on leave and i spent about a week riding and loved every minute of it but i was wanting to put an exhaust rims maybe a stretch and a 240 tire but not sure where to look and what to look at and what yall would recommend and was also wondering if any of yall have used the swingarm extensions and how good are they

thanks

SPC Gabriel Garza U.S. Army

I would recommend a Trac Dynamic swingarm 5-9 over adjustable with underbracing. Go with the Carozzeria 240 wheel kit....it looks custom/performance designed. The wheels are cheaper than the other custom 240 wheels and they weigh alot less which will keep up your power level. Get a brocks alienhead exhaust. I would get the wheel,swingarm and exhaust in black color...would look great with your factory paint and scheme:thumbsup: put dark windscreen on it and HID head lights and have your rear sets powdercoated black along with your driver pegs.

Dude....your wife kicks ass! :bowdown: How nice is that to come home to!?

:welcome: to the .org and your service much appreciated :usa:

My advice is to take your time and do your research. While most of the members recommendations here are valid and researched......a members opinion and choice of how "he'd" do it....is just that, his own opinion. It may not be what ends up suiting you.
Take your time and make the bike "your own"

:welcome: back from the rock marine here and i know how you felt when you were missing your bike. As far as mods depends on what your doing with the bike drag- show are just street rideing.

Back