soldier finally coming home

Dude....your wife kicks ass! :bowdown: How nice is that to come home to!?

:welcome: to the .org and your service much appreciated :usa:

My advice is to take your time and do your research. While most of the members recommendations here are valid and researched......a members opinion and choice of how "he'd" do it....is just that, his own opinion. It may not be what ends up suiting you.
Take your time and make the bike "your own"

:werd:

Welcome Home and thanks for all you have done. The world is a better place with people like you. Please ride safe and if you are ever near me, look me up and we can ride some. Nice bike also :thumbsup::welcome::cheerleader::thumbsup::bowdown:

:welcome:BACK. I am also in the military and understand the sacrifices that you make on a daily basis. Thanks for joining the ranks.

As far as your bike goes, it really depends on you. How long have you been riding? What are your expectations from the bike? There are a plethra of threads to get you all of the information that you need, but you have to make the finally decision on what you WANT.

Mani

:welcome: HOME!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SERVICE!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Now get out and enjoy your Busa. You have some wife surprising you with a Busa. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome Home and Thank you:usa:

I have two sons serving in the Army, one is an E-6 and the other is an E-3 in A.I.T.

Back