Speedvision/Motorcylist

"Altitude", "fuel filters", "elbows", "hills"...... Getting tired yet?...... What about little blue Smurfs getting into the gas tanks?

Is anyone willing to say l-i-m-i-t-e-d? Or are we still in d-e-n-i-al?

I wonder if a company makes a high flow petcock/fuel filter system for the busa?

Like Pingel for harleys etc...

Anyone know?

The MC test location is at 2400 ft which might help explain the lower speeds we've seen from them for the last two years. CW has never seemed to have any problem hitting > 190 on any year Busa at sea level. Still no real evidence of Busa restriction for 2000. A quick blurb on Labusas from a guy claiming his dealer showed him "literature" from Suzuki about a restiction. JC challenged him to scan and post it of course. JC has always been one of the first to get factory info, part numbers etc. Still waiting to see if scan is produced.

There is so much hipe about this and that,what the hell is really going on is anybodys guess. Mine has 1500 miles and I just ran mine on a dynojet 150,only mods are D&D full system only. It hit 153.4 rwhp and I am happy as hell about that,went according to the speedo 191mph and still accelerating,maybe thats just before the 184mph restricter kicks in? If I find a restricter next test I will find the remedie to bypass any such system. I do have one question for everyone,has anyone passed you while going 184mph? Rubber side down!

[This message has been edited by Mr.Nice Guy (edited 06 May 2000).]

Back