Stands which ones should I buy

Thanks for the advice, and I already have front and rear stands. My rear stand lifts from the swingarm and is pretty good in general for most bikes. I'de been considering a rear stand with spools for the Busa just for conveniance though, and then you had to go and post this!:laugh:
I didn't know it exhisted until today, but it's exactly what I've been looking for! I am glad to hear it's so stable too. I'll definately be buying one, and hopefully very soon(hurry up Uncle Sam!). I have a long list of parts I'm slowly collecting, and this will make it that much easier to do it in one shot. I'll be sure and let everyone know what I think of it. Considering the 600 is roughly 2/3 the weight of the Busa and you can lift it with one hand like the video, I don't think the Busa will be too bad to get up either. I'll find out.
I'de also like to know if you could just buy another frame bracket for your Busa, as opposed to another stand.
Thank you sir for costing me even more money:laugh: But seriously, the hassle that'll save me is well worth it.:beerchug:

You can actually just buy the bracket that attaches the lift to your bike. They make them that way incase you ever decide to change bikes. The problem is, they don't look like they would be that easy to just swap out all the time. I'm going to have to look a little closer at it. Would be nice to just spend the 70 bucks for the bracket instead of the whole shot again.

Sorry for extra expense:laugh: but it's well worth it in the end.

:beerchug:

I've got Redlines and Pit Bulls, and I think the Pit Bulls are better but both are great stands. I would recommend you search Craiglist in your area, you are likely to find a set for 50% or greater off used.....

HEINDL PIVOT STAND

The safest thing by far for solo lifts. Busa has low spools and is a heavy bike. I almost dropped my 08 trying to get it on my Pit Bull forward handle rear stand---I highly DON'T recommend that stand for a busa>>>A rear handle Pit Bull prolly easier but not as safe for solo lift as the pivot stand.

PB NEWFRONT STAND
I use a Pit Bull Newfront stand for the front. Front lifts light as a feather with busa on pivot stand, balaced close to center. Spools are set back and the bike is not close to being balanced, so front is more of a chore lift.

FORKLIFT AND CONVERTER (converts to steering stem lift)
I also own a Pit Bull forklift front stand with a forklift converter---bike can be lifted by steering pivot or under forks--nice. I normally use it on my 14. Takes a bit of shiftng to get it under the pivot. I'm quite sure it will fits under my busa too--as long as I change the stem pin. The Forklift converter takes a little finessing to get under the steering stem of the busa, too. I think all front stands are this way.

Back