Texas Mile Oct. registration is now open

#100 here and 2 more of the Cheese motor turbo bikes just signed up
damm I am going to be busy I think I have over 7 motors going so far and too many tunes.

Better make a bigger wall after Loring and Bonneville I am running out of room

Johnny you riding a turbo bike at this event? I personally want to go 230 this year and have my bike go over 250 both may have to happen at Maxton. :beerchug:

that is all I ever run
don't let the full exhaust fool you

Just wondering if you were riding a turbo bike as well. Honestly I never paid attention. Its a new creature for me and I am just trying to get things sorted in two events. Hopefully it works out. I have a custom full exhaust as well. If I don't see you guys have a blast. :beerchug:

Last edited:
damm I am going to be busy I think I have over 7 motors going so far and too many tunes.

You can't help being "The Man" to go to for this kind of bike work. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Hate to sit this one out but I'll have something for next year... :laugh:

Looks like they have my registration, looking forward to kicking azz and chewing bubble gum and I am all out of bubble gum. :laugh:

Are you going to ride it 230+ this time...? It's no fun letting a jockey ride something you've worked so hard on... :beerchug:

Are you going to ride it 230+ this time...? It's no fun letting a jockey ride something you've worked so hard on... :beerchug:
Honestly I get the same enjoyment, its still my design, tune and work. I'll be riding three bikes...hopefully one of them get me over 230. We will see. Since I never ask how anyone else runs nor do I care the competition is the mile to me.

The test for me is, can I build something with my own hands to take that kind of abuse. If I am happy thats all that really matters.

Last edited:
Honestly I get the same enjoyment, its still my design, tune and work. I'll be riding three bikes...hopefully one of them get me over 230. We will see. Since I never ask how anyone else runs nor do I care the competition is the mile to me.

The test for me is, can I build something with my own hands to take that kind of abuse. If I am happy thats all that really matters.

Whatever makes you happy... :thumbsup:

OK boys and girls. You can count the number of spaces left on your fingers and toes and have some left over. If you know of anyone who has been dragging their feet in signing up, NOW is the time. There will be no excuses for not signing up in time.

Back