The Coach has a New TOY

cool.gif

Dont think she is old enough to drive, but she sure as heck tries...
biggrin.gif

P1010211__Medium___2_.JPG

Just be certain to wear your gear Coach!!!!  I wanna see an Arai on that head....

Congrats man, supposed to be one of the all time best handling cars ever....
Rev,

You wouldnt belive how well this car handles, it blows my mind everytime I get on it.

The best part about the car is it has the digital bose surround sound system in it. When I get done driving I can't hear sh*t.

The other part of it is I got it for one heck of a good deal, its a used 2002 with 32,000 miles, factory waranty left till the end of the year or 50,000 miles. My buddy is friends with the dealer, he was selling the car for $31,000. You ready for this, I picked it up for $20,0000. It pays to know someone. I got a car fax on the car, wasnt a flood car for New Orleans, no accidents. He purchased the car from a police auction, he sold it to me for what he payed. The car was out in Montana where he purchased it and brought it back to Florida. Im in the wrong business.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138750927 -->

It the car wasn't pretty enough, the deal you got is beautiful. Lucky dog! Congrats.

wow...shopped Boxsters a couple months back...that is a screamin' deal!! Like you, I was blown away by the balanced handling this car posesses....nice find, Coach!!!!

*giggle* HEY, i think this has something to do
with the coach's MONEY printing press...

watch out for the golden goose...

Back