The MACH returns

OB_speeddemon

Registered
about a few weeks ago i saw a ad in fastbikes mag For MACH 2 CARNAGE Part 2: Return of the MACH. The ad said it would be available at the end of this month i belive. For the UK atleast. It features the XX and of course The Fight between Our Peoples Champion, The BUSA against the ZX-12. Anyone overseas or here in the states see or hear anything of it also by chance? I'm gonna try to get ahold of impact video to see what the score is myself. I'll let you know what i come up with.

speed

Sounds Great. I know a lot of people ordered Part I & loved it [as I did] - Although I ordered mine in NTSC a while back & ended up getting PAL. I emailed them about this posting my original recipt in HTML, and requested an exchange. I haven't heard anything back from them. Ever. At this point, it's been well over a month since my original request for an exchange.

I've since gotten my PAL cassette converted to NTSC. It just brought the cost up twice as much. :) This, when I'd originally paid a small premium for NTSC.

Has anyone had trouble dealing with "Sports Report Ltd.", or know how I might get ahold of them?

orders@fastbike.demon.co.uk is the address I've been using.

So I have Part I in PAL/VHS. Played once, in case anyone's interested.

mach 2 is awsome,those guys are insane.after they shot that bet they went to church!if you havent seen it its worth getting.all four bikes are paying a toll,watch the busa after they pull out,thats all im saying.

jason, did you get my email on the ride tomorrow........craig road and I 15. we meet at the chevron station on craig due east from I 15 at 8 oclock...............

Back