Things that make you go hmmmmm.

OB_Gixxer1206

Registered
The one of the reasons the ZX12 is lighter than the 1300 is because the ZX12 has one endcan and it's made from Titanium.The 1300 has 46mm Throttle bodies for it's injection system,that is the same size that's on the 98-99 GSXR 750s.All Suzuki has to do is install a larger Fuel Injection system,something like 52 or 54mm and Scrap one of the end cans.

Hey guys, I was surfing the net and came across something interesting. I don't know if this is real or not but if you think about it it very easily could be. Wouldn't it be funny if the zx12 came out and suzuki countered with this thing? How hard would it be to drop some weight off of a busa, tweak the engine a little more and change the fairings a little? Man I would die laughing if the kawi beat the busa and the next year this sucker came out. The only thing that sucks is that I would have to get one and I don't have room to park it anywhere. HAAA HAAA HAAAAA WHOOOOOO HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check it out at http://www.mcmanus27.freeserve.co.uk/suzuki/gsxr1300.htm

HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HEEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEE

Like I told the guy that bought my 98 TL-R if they make a TL-1200R or bigger with a real shock system in the rear and as light as the 98 TL-R,I'll sell my wife Harley and a new TL will be sitting in my Car Port.Till than the Hayabusa is the commute bike for now.

Back