This years CA Bike show in San Jose

I'm, gonna go...but being from over the hill, I'll be driving my truck, never know this time of year when you'll be caught up top up to your butt in snow! Weather permitting, I'll be looking for a "group" of busas in the parking lot....

Well guys... you know i'll be there. We should all get together for lunch. What day you all planning on going?

I'm, gonna go...but being from over the hill, I'll be driving my truck, never know this time of year when you'll be caught up top up to your butt in snow! Weather permitting, I'll be looking for a "group" of busas in the parking lot....
mad.gif
wish i was in, and i wish i had a truck to haul the busa then i would go...its not really fun riding in ice...but then again..other peeps have trucks...then again i have stuff to do that weekend...damn
AAAssjani.gif
decisions decisions...

mad.gif
wish i was in, and i wish i had a truck to haul the busa then i would go...its not really fun riding in ice...but then again..other peeps have trucks...then again i have stuff to do that weekend...damn
AAAssjani.gif
decisions decisions...
There's snow between Hollywood and San Jose?
rock.gif

mad.gif
AAAssjani.gif
decisions decisions...
There's snow between Hollywood and San Jose?  
rock.gif
HA! No, I referring to possible snow storms in the Sierras, I'm from Carson City, I use to live in Dixon, Cal (long before your time though), just up the road from Fairfield.

I think the show is going to be down here at the Long Beach convention center the 9th 10th and 11th. I'll try to make it the 11th. I can't get the link to work.

Back