To the Mt Vernon Officer I met Tuesday.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Good morning, I hope you are lurking on the site. It was good to meet you and I hope you post up. We have some great members in your area that would be fun to ride with. You have my business card, call anytime, and I look forward to talking to you again. BTW, we have a lot of law enforcement officers on the site. Again, welcome if you are here.

James

Good morning, I hope you are lurking on the site. It was good to meet you and I hope you post up. We have some great members in your area that would be fun to ride with. You have my business card, call anytime, and I look forward to talking to you again. BTW, we have a lot of law enforcement officers on the site. Again, welcome if you are here.

James

Did you give him the "business card" out of your "fake" wallet :whistle::laugh:

What "name" and "title" does "that" card have on it???? :poke::rofl:

Did you give him the "business card" out of your "fake" wallet :whistle::laugh:

What "name" and "title" does "that" card have on it???? :poke::rofl:

I did have my "throw down wallet" on me, but it was not a threatening conversation. :laugh:

? is, What was it you were doing that you had to talk to a MT Vernon officer.

Indecent Exposure

Public Intoxication

Lude Conduct

Public Display of affection towards a Busa.

Cops in Mo like looking at the bikes. BusaWhipped was trailing Luci to Utah for a track day and some local cops came over and were looking her over good. One of them even mentioned about her not being "street" legal. But all was good.

I think a street legal Busa is going to rather difficult to find anywhere. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to being illegal when I get my HID's installed. It will be the first of many forays into the dark side of Busa. :whistle:

I think a street legal Busa is going to rather difficult to find anywhere. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to being illegal when I get my HID's installed. It will be the first of many forays into the dark side of Busa. :whistle:

I didn't say anything about the rest of the time she has a different "dress" on and is his daily commuter. :whistle:

Back