Todays tha day!!!!

tonyy1

Donating Member
Registered
Ok it's 3:00 am, and surprisingly I slept like a baby.... a newborn up every hour.... lol.
But today is the day I in about 1 hour get ready for my days' adventure to Romney WV to go pick up my 06 LE.
Everything is taken care of. The obvious is the rental truck parked outside an 05' Ford F150 (a very nice truck indeed) witht the 4x4 Package which might help in the hills of WV.
The insurance was taken care of yesterday (State Farm. 840 for the year with a 250 deductible for Full coverage, effective yesterday). Cashiers check in the truck made payable to the dealer (Romney Cycles in West Virginia). Digital camera borrowed from work is in the truck with extra batteries. Tie downs also in the truck and so are the directions
biggrin.gif
. And last but not least the ramp to get Miss P. off the truck is in the garage.
just waiting on my younger brother to get here, who's been looking all over for a 750 but no luck.
I think that covers it all. It's pretty much a whole day trip 5 hours each way. So expect a very happy Virginian in about 6 hours.

<!--EDIT|tonyy1
Reason for Edit: "added Directions"|1142410699 -->

Directions.jpg

Congrats Tony............... lots a pics....  you know the drill  
tounge.gif

You& you,re bro  Have a safe Trip...

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142411211 -->

of course, there will be a public flogging if I don't. My brother's here so until later all
Tony

Back