Tsukigi Canon Full Exhaust Opinions

Well, the little unit that came in the other day had to only be 5'1 or 5'0 max, and she was driving a 2009-10 surburbon. I helped load up a plow for her and she had to 'climb' into that thing.

I love the way that pipe looks! :thumbsup:
I have to agree! :laugh:

208bqms.jpg

I am a huge believer in "LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES."
That is a total fiction. The only time a driver can even hear your pipes is at very slow speeds, and only then if they don't have their car stereo playing. Once you are travelling at highway speeds, they'll only hear you when you are directly beside them.
That's exactly right when you are in their blind spot next to them they can hear you and know you are there! I do my best to avoid blind spots but sometimes due to traffic you just can't, I want them to hear that I'm there.

Anyone who thinks their super-loud exhaust is "saving their life" when riding at over 35mph is kidding themselves.
Actually anyone who thinks they have nothing to learn from others who are more experienced motorcyclists is not only ignorant but is kidding themselves. All I know is every single time I go out for a ride on a bike with an aftermarket exhaust, I see the results which are I went for a ride, other motorists heard me coming and didn't change lanes into my path of travel, I had a blast and I made it home alive to ride another day.

On the other hand, every time I go out for a ride on a bike with a stock exhaust, I also see the results which are I went for a ride, other motorists didn't hear me coming let alone didn't see me and decided to change lanes into my lane exactly where I was riding which resulted in me skipping two heartbeats and then a full throttle acceleration to get out of the way, I had a ride I could have done without and I was lucky I made it home alive to see if I could beat the odds again another day.

The only ones kidding themselves are those who think their way is the only way.

Last edited:
the busa Cannon full system was shipped at 18 lbs.

Not a super light weight but great looking and sounding and it does make great power.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/130133-brocks-alien-head-tsukigi-cannon.html

[URL="
hp / 109 tq[/URL]

Well, I love my bike and the way it sounds. I ride with a Busa who has the Brock's short meg and I like the sound of mine better. I let a friend ride mine after I put the cannon on and he sold his R77 full pipe and bought the Cannon. It is a very well made pipe and looks great... I have 17k miles on my pipe so far and still looks great. That video was a earlier tune from Greg...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a cannon in AR bash summer of 2010. The bike was in the lot not far from the building but not at more than 3 grand rev and for barley more than 1 second - I thought my left ear was gonna split or bleed.

I liked the tone but that pipe is the loudest pip eI have ever heard. I realize the bounce off the buiding changed things .... BUT my scoot was sitting nearby same configuration with a Brock's, megaphone I think and NO Baffle - did not come close in db's.

We're am going for a set of Tsukigi cannon slip-ons for our new Busa. I've done my research and think they'll be perfect for what I'm looking for. Fine balance between the level of loudness & music to my ears.

I've spent the past nearly 17 years riding nothing but Duc's (until now) with both stock and wide open race exhausts and can say that with a careful wrist and some basic respect that loud pipes are alright.

Good luck on your quest.

Todd

We're am going for a set of Tsukigi cannon slip-ons for our new Busa. I've done my research and think they'll be perfect for what I'm looking for. Fine balance between the level of loudness & music to my ears.

I've spent the past nearly 17 years riding nothing but Duc's (until now) with both stock and wide open race exhausts and can say that with a careful wrist and some basic respect that loud pipes are alright.

Good luck on your quest.

Todd
Like you, I have done a lot of research too. My advise to you is, for a little more $$$, skip the "slip on" idea and go for the 4 into 1 full system.

I heard a cannon in AR bash summer of 2010. The bike was in the lot not far from the building but not at more than 3 grand rev and for barley more than 1 second - I thought my left ear was gonna split or bleed.

I liked the tone but that pipe is the loudest pipe I have ever heard. I realize the bounce off the buiding changed things .... BUT my scoot was sitting nearby same configuration with a Brock's, megaphone I think and NO Baffle - did not come close in db's.
Sounds like what I am looking for!!!

It's a good pipe I have it on my bike!
Thanks for letting me know.

I am a big fan of that 4-1 Cannon. Wait- I'll insert pic.

Ok this one I like:
GSX1300R%20HAYABUSA%20%6008%20CANON%20STYLE.jpg
Looks great!!!!

Well, I love my bike and the way it sounds. I ride with a Busa who has the Brock's short meg and I like the sound of mine better. I let a friend ride mine after I put the cannon on and he sold his R77 full pipe and bought the Cannon. It is a very well made pipe and looks great... I have 17k miles on my pipe so far and still looks great. That video was a earlier tune from Greg...
With !7k miles on it and still looks great is good news. I was wondering about how the pipe would hold up with mileage like that. Great selling point that your friend dumped the R77 for the Canon.

Thanks to all for your input. Even "Rainbow7" who is so closed minded and only feels his way is the right way. "Rainbow7" is not even willing to consider that just maybe his life might be saved by having a loud pipe on his bike when approaching a blind spot of a car. Maybe his new fender eliminator or his double bubble windscreen will save his life when a car swerves into him. So many times accidents occur when motorcyclists approaching or riding in a blind spot of a car and that car suddenly changes lanes into the path of the motorcyclist causing serious injury and/or death. We need all the help we can get out there on the road. Many people don't agree but I lost count many years ago how many times my life was saved when a driver of a car who didn't see me next to him was about to change lanes but heard my loud exhaust and swerved back into his lane before completing a lane change that would have permanently altered the rest of my life. There are so many "naysayers" out there, and that’s ok, but from my experience, I am just the opposite and believe without a shadow of a doubt that "LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES" and think the Tsukigi Canon is going to make a great addition to help in my many more safe years of motorcycle riding.

Back