TUPELOPOWERSPORTS BAD BUSINESS...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I'll try and be breif with this post...I made a deal with Todd at Tupelopowersports, in Tupelo, MS...I was to have several mods and add ons down...One of the mods was an airshifter...Anyway they but the wrong one on and could not get the correct one within my time frame...Keep in mind my bike had already been gone 2 1/2 weeks...So we agreed that it was the wrong setup and I told him to take it off and he agreed to do that...I told him that I would pick the bike of last Thursday and that he needed to make sure he was there...Well when I got there he was not...I had them pull my bike out so I could test it...All was well with the bike and I loaded it...Anyway prior to testing the bike his father came out with the bill and demanded payment before I even tested the bike...You can imagine about where I stood on that...There was also a charge on the bill for the installation of and removal of the airshifter...There was no way in hell I was going to pay that...$145...As I was rolling off to test the bike the father told me he was going to make a call...I told him I didn't care who the !@#! he called...As we were finished loading the bike 3 police units arrived...He explained his side then I explained mine...Eventually they agreed with me that the charge of the install/removal should not be on the bill...The A-hole eventually took the charge off and I paid the remainder and left...

I don't have any other business that I need to conduct with them so loosing me as a customer is no big deal either way...This is just a warning for anyone that may be considering using them they are A-holes and the father is extremely prejudice...

I ended up spending 3 hours discussing this with the police...My partner "Triple P" finally let it be known that we were employed the same and they were really cool...They didn't have any say in a civil issue anyway and I didn't kick the A-hole's a$$ so it never turned criminal...

Watch out who you make your deals with... :devil:

Hey stunnah I sent you a PM. I know a guy who sells and installs air shifters from Nashville. He does a good job too!! It helps a little that he rides a Turbo Busa. Holla Back

Wow Stunnah that sucks. I was still mualing over going up there to get those chrome rims. I guess I still have some thinking to do.

Tony

Stunnah, That sucks. Question for you. I was born and raised in CHICAGO, but my ENTIRE family is from Tupelo MS. Does the last name Hollimon ring a bell!!

I have known Todd for several years. I think its unfortunate that you had bad dealings but you have to ask yourself this.

mechanic installs and removes a part-it goes on your job ticket. his dad is the owner and deals mainly in sales.there is a good chance he knows nothing of your transaction. Todd specifies that he needs to be there when you come. Dont you think it was to straighten out the bill? all his dad saw was someone tryin to leave with an outstanding bill..right? I wasn't there so I have no ground to speak on rather than what you stated. I just think before you try deter people from doing business with them you should put yourself in there shoes. once again I know nothing but what you said and the fact that Todd has been a real stand up guy since I met him.

Not slammin on you jon but if he and his dad work together like my dad and I do he should have told his dad before hand. Then there wouldn't have been a problem when the bike was picked up. :super:

I have known Todd for several years. I think its unfortunate that you had bad dealings but you have to ask yourself this.

mechanic installs and removes a part-it goes on your job ticket. his dad is the owner and deals mainly in sales.there is a good chance he knows nothing of your transaction. Todd specifies that he needs to be there when you come. Dont you think it was to straighten out the bill? all his dad saw was someone tryin to leave with an outstanding bill..right? I wasn't there so I have no ground to speak on rather than what you stated. I just think before you try deter people from doing business with them you should put yourself in there shoes. once again I know nothing but what you said and the fact that Todd has been a real stand up guy since I met him.
The father knew what was going on...He even called Todd on his cell phone...When the police arrived he told them he had no way of contacting Todd...After several hours passed he called Todd again and spoke with him...

Look I had a rather large bill...And I wasn't running from the entire bill just the portion that I disagreed with...

It was so bad that I didn't even mention this...My partner had his 12 down for a 6 inch extention also...He wanted a weld on...His bike had been there for a month and Todd gave him the run around...When we went to get both bike on a Sat they had put bolt ons on his bike...That is not what he wanted...But Todd reduced the price to what he felto was fair and he accepted it...I was not going out like that...He had ample time to call and confer with me...Shat I called him several time while my bike was there before they started to work on it and if he was unsure he could have clarified it in any conversation we had...

So yeah I can and will bash them...I'm not speaking of what someone told me...I'm speaking of what I know...

Todd's dad know the deal...They just think they can flex and make people agree to shat they didn't want...They choose the wrong MF to flex on this time...So $#@! Todd and his daddy... :devil:

And you can tell them "STUNNAH" said that...

They just think they can flex and make people agree to shat they didn't want...They choose the wrong MF to flex on this time...So $#@! Todd and his daddy...  [/QUOTE]

Tru dat ... way to stand up for what's right bro' ... one point for the good guys!

Sorry to hear about your problem, that's a long drive for you to get jerked around like that...

Back